• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mel had higher AP and was a better fighter, plus he doesnt need to use magic. He can also use his darkness which isnt magic and has Regenerationn. Does where the arguments on his favor the other time, unless im missing something.

A lot of things happened since then.

Asta and Meliodas are equals in terms of AP (Mel gets a 2× advantage when he uses demon mark) but Asta now has stats amp and Accelerated Development. He also has precog and instinctive reaction so Mel's skill advantage doesn't really matter now.

Thats why i said that those were the arguments on the other thread, which was Pre-TS Asta.

If im not wrong Mel AP should be around 70 gigatons for the Danafor feat, and thats with DM, so there is no 2x with this Mel (if we are talking about the Unsealed one). Black Divider its too much for Unsealed Mel if it scales to around 300 gigatons, but regular Black Asta scales to what? 30 Gigatons?.

Precog is a huge help for Asta to defend himself, but the difference in fighting ability is still relevant, Mel was stomping two guys comparable to himself thanks to his combat abilities. I think Asta might actually win this one thanks to the boost in strenght after the TS and Black Divider though.

I think you mean Post Revival Mel since Unsealed Mel isn't High 6-C. And I guess we are using Post Timeskip Asta?

AP-wise, Mel is above 70.46 GT in Base, 221.8 GT with Demon Mark and 443.6 GT in Assault Mode. Asta is above 33.14 GT with Black Asta and above 331.4~364.54 GT with Black Divider.

Mel nearly AP stomps as soon as he goes into Demon Mark while Asta nearly AP stomps base Mel as soon as he uses Black Divider. He can also increase his strength by using more Anti-Magic.

So I guess whoever transforms and hits first wins

Mel can activate his DM pretty much instantly, his assault will take a couple seconds, idk about Asta tho.

If the distance is short then Asta might have a chance to beat Mel. Like I said before, Demon Mark is basically instantly but the assault mode takes a bit of time so I'm pretty sure Mel can enter his demon mode before Asta attacks him. Speed is equalize so Asta won't blitz Mel.

If this is Post Revival Mel then i vote for Mel. He has the AP advantage here and can regenerate, while Asta's Black Divider doesnt scale to his durability. Mel can take attacks from Asta's Black Divider, but Asta will be stomped if he takes a few attacks from Mel with DM or AM.

Back