• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel and Undertale Gods tries to solo your verse

I'm pretty sure he's joking. As far as the wiki takes him, he's not even Tier 1.

Realm of the mad god: oh they would clear! But conceptual type 4 immortality laughs at that shit to everyone except for gaster who sleeps everyone. Oh that and the fact that nobody in canon undertale is getting past passive 3-A corruption courtesy of Void Entity

Damn, well

40k: God tiers in 40k stomp

WH Fantasy: God tiers stomp but less than 40k

Cthulhu Mythos: High 1-A Outer Gods, plus a few Tier 0s.... Lol

Persona: Persona probably would clear? I need to catch up on that

TES: Stomp

Otherwise, Sekiro, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, Nioh get hopelessly stomped

Damn, well

40k: God tiers in 40k stomp

WH Fantasy: God tiers stomp but less than 40k

Cthulhu Mythos: High 1-A Outer Gods, plus a few Tier 0s.... Lol

Persona: Persona probably would clear? I need to catch up on that

TES: Stomp

Otherwise, Sekiro, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, Nioh get hopelessly stomped
Bloodbourne has passive type 3 madness hax, i don't think so...

One of the above dudes is a 1-C fanfic character though. So I'm not sure if the passive madness will work.

Of course, canon gets gimped.

They don't solo SMT at all. Especially now that they've been downgraded.
Oh okay, sorry I just haven't played undertale in awhile and apparently there's some feats I missed on my first couple of playthroughs. So I am probably not very knowledgeable on what they can and can't do

Kingdom Hearts

All rounds they get soloed by any Undertale God Tier

Digimon

1: Even Apocalymon solos him

2: Not getting past the SGDL or the Royal Knights.

3: Same as Round 2. Dark Fire with Conceptual Erasure GG

Round 666666: Maybe Zeed takes care of him

Homestuck: worst case scenario, Caliborn's passive 1-A Plot/Casuality/Probability hax gives everyone the bird. Although, they probably don't even get that far without Gaster. Also, 1-A characters exist.

BlazBlue: Poor Undertale franchise...they never lasted long.

Guilty Gear: Sol would burn the Undertale gods and Gaster gets screwed over.

Shin Megami Tensei: Undertale would become fodder.

Persona: Well Persona wins but not hundred percent sure.

Nasuverse: Holy crap there are some utterly insane broken characters in Nasuverse...poor everyone in Undertale.

Fairy Tail: Undertale wins.

Naruto: Undertale wins.

Darker than Black: Undertale wins.

D.Gray-Man: Undertale wins.

Legend of Zelda: Undertale might pass but fails against the top tiers.

Final Fantasy series: Would do some damage but when it comes to the top tiers then UT fails.

Fire Emblem: Not sure but I think they might run into trouble with the top tiers.

Marvel: No...Undertale dies.

DC: Same with Marvel.

Back