• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel and Undertale Gods tries to solo your verse

ShionAH

He/Him
Basically asriel attacks your verse can he solo it?
Round 1: Asriel is in character, Asriel is 2-B (Fraction of his power) and Speed is equalized

Round 2: Asriel is bloodlusted and willing to kill Asriel is 2-B (Full power) Speed is ≠

Round 3 BONUS: Asriel gets help from chara frisk and annoying dog all of them are bloodlusted and willing to kill Frisk 2-C Chara 2-B Asriel Infinitely above 2-B annoying dog is 2-A Speed is ≠

Round 66666: Fandom Gaster tries to solo your verse He is 1-C Bloodlusted (Heres the profile if needed))
Lets see...

Puella Magi Verse

Round 1: gets 2-a mindhaxed by homulilly, 2-a power drained and absorbed by avatar of calamity, tart fatehax into bfr could work, gets stomped by the 2-a
unironically gets beaten by any witch because mindhax

Round 2: same as above

Round 3: same as above, with homulilly or the 2-a taking care of the dog

Round 66666: he's actually slower than four of the strongest characters but they can't do anything, so he eventually stomps

Petrification, BFR, Mindhax, Sleep inducement, and the fact they cannot do anything to him due to his NEP 1

Petrification, BFR, Mindhax, Sleep inducement, and the fact they cannot do anything to him due to his NEP 1
What is an NEP
And gaster already has BFR mind hax he also has transmutation and immortality 9 and I think mid godly

Hokuto No Ken: Yeets

Castlevania: I want to say Dracula can do something but correct me if I'm wrong.

Soul Calibur: Yells gg

Devil May Cry: Yells gg

Infamous: Yeeted

Jojo: Maybe Novel Kars has a shot via understand.

Darkest Dungeon: There's a Mini Lavos and Type 3 Madness Manip, not much else here in terms of them having a shot tho.

Bloodborne: Save as DD but even less of a chance I'd say.

Guilty Gear: Sol can passively rewrite your Info on a 4-D level iirc, so he could win a bit here I guess.

Persona; The verse is under revisions last I checked but they might be getting Low 1-C instead of 2-B I think. Either way I'd say Persona could pull a win actually.

Blazblue: Lol mah passives gg

World of Darkness: Caine stands there gg

Warhammer: Culexus nulls, Kharn nulls, worst case Emprah flexes in their general direction

Shin Megami Tensei: Nope they ain't clearing, nice try tho.

Elder Scrolls: Vivec bones them all with his mighty spear.

I mean he's got Type 9, High Godly and he's apparently on the top of the TES scaling chain iirc among other things lol

Can Gaster interact with Type 5 Acasuals and Type 2 AE? Anyway eventually Vivec goes CHIM and drains Gaster of his milk ;)

They clear

Hokuto No Ken

Infamous

Darkest Dungeon

Bloodborne

Guilty Gear (Sol might be able to win a round idk)

Castlevania (I want to say Dracula could win one round but correct me if I'm wrong.)

Devil May Cry

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I'd want to say Novel Kars might have a shot in the earlier rounds tho)

Tbh this is mostly cause of Gaster imo him going into Low 1-C lets him yeet them for the most part.

They clear

Hokuto No Ken

Infamous

Darkest Dungeon

Bloodborne

Guilty Gear (Sol might be able to win a round idk)

Castlevania (I want to say Dracula could win one round but correct me if I'm wrong.)

Devil May Cry

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I'd want to say Novel Kars might have a shot in the earlier rounds tho)
Thanks
Tbh this is mostly cause of Gaster imo him going into Low 1-C lets him yeet them for the most part.
Gaster be kinda OP (Tbh annoying dog is so downplayed here)

AD is high-balled as is. Anyway;

Cthulhu Mythos: UT Gods get stomped.

Warhammer 40,000: UT Gods get stomped.

Ergenverse: UT Gods get stomped.

Mob Psycho 100: UT Gods clear.

Dragon Ball: UT Gods clear.

Pokemon
round 1: Pokegods do something and he dies
round 2: same as above
round 3: Arceus gets mad and obliterates them
round 66666: solos the verse

Last edited: