• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum in your Favorite Verse.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Specifically the version of Ash that has gone through all the regions so far. Speed Equalized. We'll do this two ways. This isn't a "Can he Solo" Thread.

Round 1: He has his Strongest Pokemon with him.

Round 2: We're gonna meme a bit here and say he somehow can carry every single Pokemon he's ever caught or used in battle and Prior Knowledge.

Round 3: Round 2 but Ash and his Pokemon are Bloodlusted.

Last edited:
He can start at whatever point in time you want him too, but I would prefer if it was either at the beginning or at least near point where your Verse's Protag has started doing their thing.

I just realized how decked out Round 2 Ash is, he has every Pokemon he has caught or used, if we take that statement to the limit, then he would have; like dozens of Tier 7s, his Pikachu with a 4-B attack, Melmetal, Nagandel and like 3 other Ultra Beasts he caught/released when he was an Ultra Guardian, and the Mega Latios, Mega Latias, and Mega Rayquaza, that he commanded during the Hoopa movie. All of that would be at his beck and call, AND he has access to both Z-Moves and Dynamaxing.

Like seriously, he like wrecks some of the HST with all of this stuff.

Last edited:
I wasn't thinking about Movie Stuff he did when I made the R2. Wouldn't that also Include Lucario to some extent who could somewhat contend with the Regis? Though that isn't saying much considering Pikachu was able to beat a Regice and Tie with a Latios.

Earthbound: unless he has a 4D pokemon he gets destroyed by Low 7-B characters such as Lucas or Pre-Magicant Ness

Earthbound: unless he has a 4D pokemon he gets destroyed by Low 7-B characters such as Lucas or Pre-Magicant Ness
Unless you count the one time he had Dialga, Palkia and Giratina to save his ass from Arceus. I don't, but it happened.

I mean, technically, practically every Pokèmon can use various 4-D Moves and/or attack 4-D things, so.... Plus, there was that movie with Hoopa, who can summon the 4-D legendaries....

Ash’s Profile wouldn’t do much good honestly. It doesn’t display every Pokémon he gets, and rather, lists them as Standard Equipment. Since they’re way too large in number, they can’t list it all. You’re much better off just searching for it yourself, as then you can find exactly what you’re looking for, in contrast to Ash’s profile simply displaying his Toon Force and Pokeball skills.

DOOM:

All rounds, probably makes it up to the God Tiers. God Tiers fodderize him i'm pretty sure.
I was gonna say that this isn't a "Can he Solo" Thread, but knowing DOOM it would probably just become that anyway, though I'm honestly not sure if Ash gets Hoopa here because I don't remember if he used it in the movie or not, but if he does then the God-Tiers of Doom are ****** because Hoopa can just summon the Creation Trio and have them go ham.

Danny Phantom: It would definitely be weird but at least now Danny Phantom can live up to that "Gonna catch them all because he's Danny Phantom" thing. For all rounds it'd be interesting to see Ash try and catch ghosts in pokeballs thinking they are Pokémon but some of the scenarios in the Danny Phantom storyline won't play out well for him.

Danny Phantom: It would definitely be weird but at least now Danny Phantom can live up to that "Gonna catch them all because he's Danny Phantom" thing. For all rounds it'd be interesting to see Ash try and catch ghosts in pokeballs thinking they are Pokémon but some of the scenarios in the Danny Phantom storyline won't play out well for him.
Are we talking about Clockwork being a dick or something else?

Are we talking about Clockwork being a dick or something else?
Nope, Clockwork wouldn't really intervene since Ash isn't doing anything to destroy the timeline.

I'm referring to Ember taking over Amity Park and the world with Mind Control or other random large scale things like Vortex appearing that would just cause problems for him via Area of Effect. Other than that he'd be fine in most other scenarios that play out throughout the series.

Back