• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

As I researched, There are 4 types of multiverses, how they are classified in tiering?

I went through many discussion thread and I saw that they talked about things like multiverse type 4 or something like that much. As far as I know, there are 4 types of multiverses, the first type is stated as 5D in fact and I wonder how are the rest classified in vsb tiering system?

Type 4 I think is currently low 1-A, however some people think it should be rated higher and others think it’s NLF.

can you explain it more clearly?
Well I don’t exactly know why they placed it at low 1-A so I can’t explain that. I just know it’s the standard here.

However, I do know that in the theory of a type 4 Multiverse there exists what Tegmark calls the “external physical reality” which is essentially mathematics and encompasses all mathematical objects.

Last edited:
Well they should take issue with it skyrocketing to low 1-A too, both cases is a verse skyrocketing tiers for being a type, favoring low 1-A is arbitrary and a double standard

Well they should take issue with it skyrocketing to low 1-A too, both cases is a verse skyrocketing tiers for being a type, favoring low 1-A is arbitrary and a double standard
It is not like the type 3 multiverse, it is a new level, it is practically either multiversal or high hyperversal (Hilbert space is included)and going that for low 1-A to tier 0 with that,is not ilogical,a type 4 multiverse is a type 4 multiverse and anything related to that is gonna be in that level

It should all be taken case by cases. The very common, 4 types of universes, aren't in anyway scientific, and are just hypotheticals.

like string theory, hilbert space and many other things are theoretical, wormholes, portals. many are theoretical in reality,so it really matter anyway?that does not stop fiction anyway

like string theory, hilbert space and many other things are theoretical, wormholes, portals. many are theoretical in reality,so it really matter anyway?that does not stop fiction anyway
No. The 4 types of multiversals aren’t theories. They’re not based in any science. They’re just ideas. Nothing like say wormholes which have some scientific base.

basically Ultima Reality opened a crt to make it 0 but it was denied.

Back