• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthas tries to solo your verse

I disagree. Arthas has a lot of hax (such as Ice and Soul Hax) that can yeet it. CC doesn't have any resistances on its profile. So he solos Trevor Henderson's Mythos.
How would Arthas defeat The Giants

Size doesn't always matter. Arthas still haxstomps.

Shinza Banshou

• Avesta: I don't think they have much in way of Soul Manipulation resistance or though based instant defeat hax currently, so even the massive AP advantage the characters have won't be enough, except for the Seven Demon Kings who I'm pretty sure should be enough to deal with him with stuff like Transmutation and Mid-Godly Regen.
  • Dies Irae: Reinhard. Spear. Throw. GG.

isn't Arthas's mind control only work on undead? last time i checked , he can't mind control the living.

Anyway , let's get started :

Bleach : Arthas get stomped by passive soul hax.

Medaka Box : won't go past the big guys even with his whole army , knowledge and prep

Touhou : Same as medaka box

HunterxHunter : Can moslt likely clear , if nen crush isn't a thing . If it's a thing , then rip Lich King .

No clue, he scales to the other guys of Restless Scourge iirc.

I don't think Nen Crush would work on Arthas before the souls get fed to Frostmourne, plus he's undead so he most likely has no real emotions, as he has only shown them during his actual death during Fall of the Lich King

SpookyShadow said:
Bambu said to me that Arthas' soulhax and mindhax is around multi-continent level, so he might have a better chance.
>Guy with afro makes edgy guy rage quit

He only looks edgy, trust me :p
Huh his mindhax might be to much for ainz (His resistance is only resistance and then resisting a thing that overcomes resistance) I think his soul hax might have some issue though it should be higher then ainz, it's basically a couple million vs a continent at that point so I wouldn't be willing to bet on arthas overcoming his soul resistance.

BlazBlue: Arthas might get through some characters but gets yeeted by Ragna if they bump into each other and would annoy each other due to how similar they sound (Same english voice actor), though if Arthas crosses Hakumen then oh boy Arthas would be wrecked due to Hakumen having the Power of Order to wreck him and finally having someone like Relius I would be scared for Arthas since he would capture him and experiment on him and use Frostmourne for some screwed up plan! Also if he comes across Hazama/Terumi then well bye Arthas.

Shin Megami Tensei: I have a feeling Arthas might join the Chaos side rather than get yeeted, but if he challenges this verse then he gets yeeted badly.

Devil May Cry: Not sure but I feel like Dante yeets Arthas after a long duel.

Fire Emblem: Arthas stomps through the verse but gets stopped by the higher tiers.

Legend of Zelda: Arthas might be top of the world by slaying a bunch of characters but until he faces Ganondorf, Link or Zelda then he gets stomped and things will go as normal. If Arthas even beats them then he gets yeeted by the Golden Goddesses.

Final Fantasy: Arthas might get past a few characters but most of them are so a higher tier with better hax and feats that just yeets him like no tomorrow.

Fairy Tail: Arthas probably yeets quite a lot of the characters but would run into trouble against people like Zeref, Acnologia, and the Four Dragon Gods though with their hax, I am not sure if they would win against Arthas. IF Arthas wins then he gets an entire world under his control and having more Death Knights in his army.

Naruto: Arthas maybe yeets but I am not sure although a few top tiers would stop Arthas in his tracks. Arthas would probably want the Uchiha clan along with interesting bloodlines as his Death Knights if Arthas gets his hands on them.

Nasuverse: Arthas yeets quite a lot of characters but gets wrecked by the greater tier characters.

Darker than Black: Arthas yeets but would like to have some of the characters as his Death Knights such as Hei, and Yin.

D.Gray-Man: Arthas yeets but not sure on the Millennium Earl. Though have a feeling that Arthas yeets and gets the Noah and the Black Order as his new Death Knights.

Code Geass: Arthas yeets and controls the CG world.

Warhammer 40k: Arthas will try but sadly he fails.

Dark Souls: Nah Arthas gets wrecked by lots of the high tiers even if he manages to get past the lower ones.

Bloodborne: Arthas' mind gets shredded by madness.

Ed, Edd and Eddy: Arthas might actually be annoyed with the toon force but I think he will conquer this verse.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Arthas gets yeeted by both the games and Archie versions.

Mario: So long Arthas! Wahoo!

Death Note: Arthas stomps and gets a Death Note for free.

Hellsing: Arthas has a chance but seeing Arthas vs Alucard will be awesome!

Castlevania: Arthas gets shredded by Dracula.

Last edited:
Danganronpa: nagito and izuru do the thing
Yu-Gi-Oh!
DM: gets past low tiers gets ****** by any Millennium item user because lol shadow/penalty games
GX: same gets past low tiers gets mind crushed by titan or any shadow rider because all of them can use penalty/shadow games and that's just S1 yubel, light of destruction, supreme king, Darkness all stomp him horribly
5d's: barely remember anything regarding 5d's but i'm pretty sure he gets past low tiers but gets blitzed by mid/god tiers
ZEXAL: sure he can stomp humans but gets ****** by everyone else he can't beat zexal 1 nor astral nor the barians any low tier Numbers stalemates him because lol Invulnerability mid-god tier Numbers stomp him horribly
ARC-V:clears some but gets sealed by any fodder from the Duel Academy
Vrains:they don't have profiles yet but i'm pretty sure he gets law haxed or erased in the virtual world any hacker can do it AIs/bohman are an overkill
Sevens:he solos Pog
Duel Terminal:the only character he can win against is Naturia Leodrake but the rest stomp him horribly it's not even funny lswarms can mind/possess/Corrupt him and bypass several layers resistances and the rest are high 4-C
Persona :yeah no
Digimon: y e a h
Umineko' y E a

Fire Emblem: Ashera passively says lolno to all his abilities and petrifies him and his entire army.

Minecraft: stops at the Player.

Terraria: Gets passively corrupted by the corruption/crimson.

Super Smash Bros.: Stops at Galeem I think, unless they have some passives that I don't know of.

Team Fortress: God blows up the planet because he killed Scout.

Henry Stickmin: The CCC can probably voidhax them.

@Zencha

Arthas snaps Izuru's neck or absorbs his soul before he makes his first move. Their luck is not that strong.

@Rtxthegamer

Can you corrupt what's already corrupted?

@SpookyShadow don't see any resistance to Empathic aura social influencing nor madness also pretty sure snaping his neck and trying to absorb izuru is an action so luck should take care of that

Kamen Rider : i can see him run into various Kamen Riders who will tries to be kind and help Arthas regain his former humanity. But he probally gonna meet Kamen Rider Genm at somepoint in the story, who is also a fellow undead (althought digitalized). And depend on whether Arthas can respect his god-complex or not, Genm can be easily pissed-off and turned Arthas into one of his digital zombie.

EDIT : My apology for not reading this clearly. If Arthas entering the verse in conquering fashion, then the King of Kamen Rider would be the first to know and EE him and his army right away

don't see any resistance to Empathic aura social influencing nor madness also pretty sure snaping his neck and trying to absorb izuru is an action so luck should take care of that
He can't even harm him, also weak aura (what was the feat for that? Because that would logically grant resistance to every character that has interacted with him, so Junko and entire Class )/social influencing and madness (that is activated by singing, so not passive) won't work on him as long as he has Helm of Domination on because it's already one thing completely controlling him that corrupts and drives him mad, + Arthas outranges (and he would need to get past an entire army to reach Arthas), so Izuru gets his soul absorbed, as much as I like him.

Don't get me wrong, I think Izuru's luck is very powerful, even more than Nagito's and Makoto's combined. But it doesn't have feats bullshit enough to defeat a 7-B character. The best offensive feat performed by that luck was the one when Nagito brought down a building with a baseball. But he can't make nukes explode by that luck.

i'm not saying that the sky will rain automic bombs or something i'm saying that Arthas may not choose to do his go to thing he might miss etc etc nagito/izuru's luck is not really limited to damage

Back