• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrogant Scientist Vs Creator Of Chakra - Rick Vs Kaguya

i just noticed that Rick does not resist illusions so maybe Kaguya can put him in a genjutsu?

The wiki doesnt threat the history of the characters as canon, well, anyways, Kaguya only used mindhax once
It doesn't treat the anime as canon, not the "history".

She was strong enough to jump Jigen - which puts her above humans without chakra regardless of how she beat Jigen.

Filler is also, you know, the place where Naruto gets fifty odd skills he doesn't have in canon, and the land of ninja ostriches.

She used the genjutsu to gather the chakra of humans to eventually defeat Momoshiki and Co. Far as she can tell, she is facing a human. The moon will be out. She has absolutely no reason to use that ability.

She was strong enough to jump Jigen - which puts her above humans without chakra regardless of how she beat Jigen.
well, it was a sneak attack, but fair point.
She used the genjutsu to gather the chakra of humans to eventually defeat Momoshiki and Co. Far as she can tell, she is facing a human. The moon will be out. She has absolutely no reason to use that ability.
Rick does not have Chakra, would him be affected by IT?

While humans have no chakra by default, they have its components, Yin (mental energy) and Yang (stamina). Rick would have that with verse equal to be affected. Though, there is the potential that she would try to kill him, in which case she'd likely lose.

Kaguya for Ricsi's reasons. IT is definitely in character for her, as that's her main objective. In fact, she initially refused to kill Naruto and Sasuke because she wanted to retrieve their chakra, so yeah it's definitely in character.

Against rick she would use infinite tsukiyomi? Does she have combat applicable genjutsu

yea im curious myself
in character would kaguya use genjutsu before her other combat abilities?

i see sharingan on her page does she have/use thought based mind hax or is it just via tsukiyomi?

i see sharingan on her page does she have/use thought based mind hax or is it just via tsukiyomi?
She has both. Her Rinne-Sharingan has the regular Sharingan's abilities as well, which includes genjutsu.

In any case, Infinite Tsukuyomi can't be avoided unless he leaves the planet before the light reflected from the moon shines on him.

what does ricks atomize and time manip do? do they help against thought base mind hax?

Atomizing bean, time stop.
Beams can be dodged easily given Kaguya's sensory capabilities and her Sharingan/Byakugan giving her enhanced senses and analytical prediction.

The Time stop device seems to be out of character for Rick going by his profile. It says he doesn't like to use it. Also, I think Kaguya is more likely to incap him faster than him pulling out a device and activating it, unless I'm misunderstanding how it functions. (If so, my bad)

Back