• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armored Combatants!. Marvel Vs Capcom!. Iron man vs Arthur!

Arthur has dozens of meters, Iron Man has multi continent. Unless Arthur can oneshot, which I doubt, Iron Man can just fly too high for Arthur to hit and snipe him. Not too sure if it's in character, but I think it is. Also speed isn't equalized, and Iron Man is much faster.

That's a decisive win in Tony's favour imo.

So one guy is smarter, has flight, and is more powerful, but the other can resurrect to full strength. Any good hax Arthur has or anything Tony can do to restrain him?

The Mark 45 can go in space, I believe, so even if Arthur were able to chase him down in the sky, Tony would still be able to retreat and fight from a safe distance.

Back