• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arm blades VS Many blades

Well, Ishtar has a 10% chance of instantly ending the fight. Looking between them, Zoro has superior skill in combat and amping from Haki is gonna be touch for Ishtar to top. I'm leaning towards Zoro at the moment, but not voting yet.

Hmmm... Considering it seems to give him some forms of precognition and even enhances durability. Yeah that could make things more difficult for her.

I wanna get to know a little more about this one piece (Pun intended) of terminology though before I make a vote because IDK on whether it's gonna be enough to counter Ishtar's stat nerfs or not.

I mean as soon as Ishtar uses that (Which is literally the first thing she starts off with), that gives her like a 90% chance she will either hit her opponent, dodge or block attacks from them if they are the same speed as her.

Also just like when Jasper (Or any Faintree character with these stat boosts in general) enhances his attack stats (Except the difference here is that Ishtar is lowering her opponent's durability instead), when she nerfs her opponent's stats (If they're on the same level as her at least) she can take them down in five hits and not to mention Zoro being on a lower level of High 7-C as well.

However, I can't seem to find the exact number for where on High 7-C he is anywhere. Feel free to help me out with that.

Ishtar has initial AP advantage of a little bit, and will use a stat nerfing move.

So that happens, then Zoro just gets hit a few times and either gets beaten to death or instantly loses the already lost run to RNG.

I vote Ishtar.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

Not really. It just takes a few things into account, in which one of those things would already be indirectly addressed in my last reply.

Back