• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arjuna just swings his sword and erases everything, including the "Real World"

I don't think so, based off past threads he just has to swing and everything ends, "real world" included

I recall there were discussions about adding a weakness about him being busy when preparing Mahapralaya.

Also. "Everything ends" is just... No.

Mahapralaya is a Universal+ reset AFAIK

In-story, it was used to reset the Yuga Kshetra Lostbelt (basically a timeline the World pruned but was brought back) multiple times. But I don't recall it reaching other universes.

so sougo has All kamen rider abillity so i'm going to tell some of most powerfull

1.Genm has power bestowal(Can create any game and grant himself new powers with his thoughts),Genm can use any machanic or power from those game that he created and then he Can reprogram anything that came into contact with his body. Have total control over his Game Area where he can control time, space, physics, concept, laws and etc,

2.Ex-Aid has invulnerability(Immune to all attacks and negative status effects),basiclly star from mario,then he has plot manipulation(Due to Mighty Novel X is a story of Emu's life, Novel Gamer has the ability to overwrite reality with his speech such as, "Your attack won't hit me", "Eat my attack" and "I feel pai"),simplest term is that the entire universe or in sougo case entire multiverse became a visual novel that he can change plot like a writer.

(also if i remember corectly this two only became low 2-C because of their range and not because of quality of their haxx)

3.OOO has Conceptual Manipulation (Ankh has displayed the power to take out an "Imagin" Core Medal from Momotaros, despite he is certainly not a Greeed; implying that all forms of life have Core Medals to break. The Core Medals themselves are forms of artificial life and manifestations of desire, the Purple Core Medals are antithesis and can easily shatter the former Core Medals),any conecept can be a core medal like the example on the top about the concept like a races and it also don't need to be a form of life it's also can be a concept like an orginazation like SHOCKER with the existence of the SHOCKER core medal

Also not gonna lie when you put Oma-Zio in the title i thougt you mean old timeline sougo because this will be a battle if you using old timeline sougo,I said this because i doubt that arjuna will fight with main timeline sougo because of his personal Anti-Evil(Special) because i think sougo can be a saint with everything he do to stop swartz.

Didn't Altjuna try to EE the main characters in FGO? Isn't the Evil in Anti-Evil entirely decided by Altjuna's own opinion, with the Saint thing meaning people devoid entriely of Evil, not just a character who is really good like Sougo. I mean even if he doesn't become Future Sougo the evil Overlord it was always still a possibility.

His Anti-Evil skill is warped to where unless you are a Saint or young Child you are considered Evil.

They escaped into a place that outside(?) the 2-A Multiverse, though it's more it's between the universes but they didn't just go in it but sunk into a deeper level of the place that 2-A range doesn't reach.

Is Kamen Rider OOO Conceptual EE resistance 4-D? Because I'm pretty sure there were no 4-D feats in OOO's

well i do not know what you mean by Conceptual EE resistance 4-D .

so let me explain more detail about kamen rider OOO, in OOO exist being know as Greeed they basicly a living concept of desire that made out of cell medal and core medal, core and cell medal are desired manifested as phisycal form , well let me start with cell medal.

Cell medal are raw desired you can say ,they are desired without meaning. While a Core medal are desired that has perpous like a desire that come from a living creature. Cell medal are quite easy to break but the Core medal are not that easy to destroy and how hard they are those thing survive getting slash by a sword that cut trough reality. The only way these thing can be destroy is by the purple core medal who has the concept of death, extinction and void/nothingness . So kamen rider OOO end with these purple medal that end up turning him into a greeed.

What i'm trying to say right now is that sougo can use kamen rider OOO power who is a conceptual being that has concept of void/nothingness that can destroyed/erase other concept and can resist similiar attack like his.

I know I've watched all of OOO's, as well as Zi-O, Ex-Aid, Build, and best series W. And as far as I know OOO's has Conceptual erasure but the erasure isn't 4D, only 3D as far as I know, so it shouldn't resist the 4D Conceptual Erasure of Altjuna because of the difference in Dimensions.

The fans are the one doing it, in their opinions Sougo hax should allow him to face even people who are considered OP even in their own tier above Sougo because he's OP in verse and has a bunch of hax on his page so they think he should be OP enough out his verse.

I'm not sure why they do it, possibly because they enjoy having charcaters they like beat characters considered OP, and possibly because being a hax monster is a good way to get people on the wiki to use a character and take interest in the verse.

Everything12 said:
possibly because being a hax monster is a good way to get people on the wiki to use a character and take interest in the verse.
ah shit, that the same reason why i used to posted the KR AMVs in the end of every KR matchs.And got banned for that

Well, For my previous comment about everyone bullies Oma-Zio, i was speaking in a casual manner, hope nobody would take that too serious :p Anyway, i think i will avoid participate in Oma matches for a while, feel like i should watch more KR series to support our King of Kamen Rider better~

MagiSinbad said:
Everything12 said:
possibly because being a hax monster is a good way to get people on the wiki to use a character and take interest in the verse.
ah shit, that the same reason why i used to posted the KR AMVs in the end of every KR matchs.And got banned for that

Well, For my previous comment about everyone bullies Oma-Zio, i was speaking in a casual manner, hope nobody would take that too serious :p Anyway, i think i will avoid participate in Oma matches for a while, feel like i should watch more KR series to support our King of Kamen Rider better~
well if you want to start watching zio i advised you to go with low expectaion for the plot but high for actoin scene because toei really go all out with this series.

Everything12 said:
I know I've watched all of OOO's, as well as Zi-O, Ex-Aid, Build, and best series W. And as far as I know OOO's has Conceptual erasure but the erasure isn't 4D, only 3D as far as I know, so it shouldn't resist the 4D Conceptual Erasure of Altjuna because of the difference in Dimensions.
well sougo maybe can use tsukasa (kamen rider decade) power to turn his power ito a 4D.

here let me expalin. one of the movie where we got the decade violent emotion we get to see he lower someone dimension , example every time he defeat a kamen rider those rider end become a card , a 3D being become a 2D, with that i'm preatty sure he can higher someone or something into a higher with the example of the decade driver and diend driver.

Decade and Diend driver has shown be able to turn 2D information into 3D . i mention this because these driver are created when tsukasa still the great leader shoker so he probaly put some of his power into the driver to make those driver achive those feat . This statement of my can be backup by the fact he did put half of his power in decade ride watch in zio.

so after sougo empower those ability he probaly will have 4D conceptual manipulation and resistence.

A power that can turn 3D stuff into 2D and 2D stuff into 3D, can't turn something 3D into 4D if it doesn't have proof of doing so before. Plus has it ever been shown to change the Dimensions of non-physical things like Powers and resistances before?

Diinou HotHead said:
Funny how I remember some dude saying "Are there any Servant that can beat Oma Zi-O or Zi-O Oma Form?"
And here we are.

If he's going to get stomped by Arjunalter, I doubt he'll do any well against Super Karna, BB, Kazuradrop, or the CCC Playables.
Welp, if Oma loses, he loses~

What important is the Kamen Rider fans can finally uses Oma Zio in the matches, although this forum gonna get Erased from existence soon and we have to move to another forum :v

But still, i can see the charm of having the heroes of the past (Servants) fighting against the modern days heroes (Kamen riders).

Beside, Oma Zio can still has his rematch once the KR multiverse is confirmed to be infinite

Well Arjunalter isn't a Hero of the Past. He's from another present.

BB and Kazuradrop aren't hero(ines) of anything. "Just some random" AIs in a world of soul things.

CCC Playables, as Servants summoned by the Mooncell, are no longer "bound by their past", and are like another new individual, separate from the Heroic Spirit they were based on.

Super Karna is the closest you can call "A Hero of the Past", of all I've mentioned.

As you can see, like you, I can also infodump while nobody asked. Albeit on a lower scale due to my introvert nature.

Hey Magi. I recall Kamen Rider Cosmology was once 2-A. But it was downed to 2-B

I said this before so I'll say this again.

ALL Riders have the ability to come back from Death or Erasure as long as someone remembers them.

The literal plot of one of the movies is how someone is trying to retcon EVERY Kamen Rider out of existence- erasing them so they never existed. However, a Singularity Point (Someone unaffected by the changes to time), still remembers the Kamen Riders so they all still exist.

So unless Arjuna here erases the entire Multiverse all at once, including every single child and supposedly "good" person that ever existed, Sougo would simply come back no worse for wear as he will exist as long as someone remembers him. I mean sure it TECHNICALLY wouldn't be the original Sougo since it's just the kids memory of him that brought him back, but for the purposes of this battle there's no difference.

And before you ask, the Singularity Point in the movie is literally a child. If what you guys are saying is true above then Arjuna wouldn't just lolerase this child who's only innocently playing with their Kamen Rider toys.

"infordump while nobody asked" hmmm...getting rid of this personality of mine is the new goal then.

It did ? But how ? of all the multiverse statements, the biggest one is just countless 2-B

Sooo...his range is only universal ? Then does he has other way to erase Oma-Zio from everyone's memories across the multiverse ? Because if he cant then he probally cant put down Oma-Zio for good.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
>Arjuna erased entire Multiverse
When? His range is only Universal+.
Then that means Arjuna is fully incapable of putting Sougo down for good since they don't have the required range to prevent Sougo from coming back due to a rando kid that remembers everything about Kamen Rider.

The only chance they'd have is if they erase the concept of Kamen Rider completely- somehow affecting the kid. Although again, only Universal+ Range makes this argument moot.

Altjuna's erasure is 4D Conceptual, OOO's resists 3D Conceptual Erasure, and the Type 8 reverses 4D Erasure, but I don't think they have anything to deal with 4D Conceptual Erasure.

Everything12 said:
Altjuna's erasure is 4D Conceptual, OOO's resists 3D Conceptual Erasure, and the Type 8 reverses 4D Erasure, but I don't think they have anything to deal with 4D Conceptual Erasure.
Unless you have evidence that "Conceptual" bit somehow extends Arjuna's range far more than what's on the profile, it isn't doing anything for him. And if it does, we need to amend that profile.

Also likewise Sougo can just as easily feel Arjuna's strength and plot manipulate them so they will never win. "You can't hurt me" and now Arjuna, as per the plot of the story, will never hurt him.

Back