• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey, everyone. We've got a verse-changing Archie Sonic CRT here, so let's buckle up and get through this!

What's This About?​

This CRT is brought about upon the creation of this page made some time ago, which encapsulates just about every single ability that Chaos Energy has to offer in one place. All scans are included and the majority have references to further solidify the validity of everything on the page. It's quite the page, and it's all because of the brilliance of @Maverick_Zero_X and the tenacity of @ElixirBlue that it's possible. What a bunch of nerds!

What's Being Changed?​

Glad you totally asked. For one, the pages will be heavily cleaned up and will allow for more concision when looking through the Powers and Abilities section of the profiles. They've turned into something of an eyesore, so this will be a good remedy to that. I've got two examples of what the changes would look like within my sandbox, one being Antoine and the other being Knuckles. The former is what many of the profiles will look like since they're moreso just minor fixes and cleaning, but the latter is where things really begin to pick up in how much this effects those like Sonic, Shadow, and Tails.

The end result is simply better-looking profiles. So it's a Quality of Life change across the board.

Who Needs To Be Unlocked?​

Well, just about anybody who's locked. This effect practically every person in the verse. I'll have a list here.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Light Mobius)

Silver the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Blaze the Cat (Archie Comics)

Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

A.D.A.M.

Mammoth Mogul

Ixis Naugus (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Enerjak

Scourge the Hedgehog

Chaos (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Aurora (Archie Comics)

The Ancient Walkers

Power Rings (Archie Comics)

Mega Man (Archie Comics)

Egg-Wily Machine X

That's It?​

Hmm... Yeah, that's it!

Though this might take a little while to implement when the pages are unlocked...

As someone who may or may not have lurked around the blog just to check how it'll affect my pfp character. I agree with the changes/updates.

And once again I wholeheartedly appreciate the hard work the Sonic Scholars put into these CRTs.
Blaze might get specific Haxes for herself, since she survived the SGW in Base. WoG said it was because of the scepter, so it doesn’t scale to Chaos Energy.

After a weekend, nearly all of the relevant profiles are completed. There's just a few left, which I'll be able to complete in full tomorrow.

Phew! That took a while, but all the profiles are complete except for Doctor Eggman. I think all of them can be locked up except for him, and I can get in contact with ElixirBlue to lock the last one if the thread is best closed.

Besides the page of Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave), I protected the other pages.
I am fine with waiting until you are done with the edits, ShakeResounding.

Phew! That took a while, but all the profiles are complete except for Doctor Eggman. I think all of them can be locked up except for him, and I can get in contact with ElixirBlue to lock the last one if the thread is best closed.

I’ll also work on the Power Rings (Archie Comics) page that I said I would take care of soon.

Sorry I haven’t done it yet. I’ve been traveling a lot and away from my computer for days now and prefer not to use my phone for bigger CRT edits than a few words here and there.

Back