• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archer (EMIYA) vs Rider (Fate/Zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Let's see who's the better Servant.

1. Combatants start 200m away from each other but they are aware of each other's presence.

2. No knowledge.

Fight to the death! Who wins and why?

Archer (EMIYA)
Strength D
Endurance C
Agilty C
Mana B
Luck E
Noble Phantasm E-A++
Rider (Iskandar)
Strength B
Endurance A
Agilty D
Mana C
Luck A+
Noble Phantasm A++

Archer

Zero RiderGallery

This one is actually pretty tough. Rider is physically much stronger, but Archer is faster (unless Rider is on Gordius Wheel), has more range, versality and should be more skilled. Normally i would say Archer would win with UBW, but Rider has his own RM and i have no idea what would happen if they tried using it at the same time.

I say Rider takes this for now. Archer wins if he manages to keep his distance, but Rider's chariot would be too fast for him, especially at that distance. And if Rider manages to get close, Archer is screwed.

NotEvenHuman said:
Normally i would say Archer would win with UBW, but Rider has his own RM and i have no idea what would happen if they tried using it at the same time.
That's actually a really interesting thing. Since a Reality Marble is a projection of your inner world into the material world, I doubt they will be able to coexist at the same time. Probably one will override the other depending on which one is more powerful.

its difficult to say but if archer make his distance he would win,rider has already lost to gilgamesh who have some similaries with archer ,sure gilgamesh only won because of the Ea but still i would give this to Archer because of his arsenal and for the Rhos Aias but i still don't have 100% of certain

It mainly depends on who pocket universe triumphs. But because of Rider's significantly higher durability and flight with Gordius, he should win.

Alright, I suppose for fairness sake, both can use their RMs at the same time.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Then archer probably wins.
If I am to count your vote, I need a reason for it.

Unlimited blade works is comparable to the Gates of Babylon which killed berserker. Also the Eye of the mind will increase Archer's chances of victory.

If we assume both Reality Marbles can co-exist, I vote Archer for UBW being like GoB which took down Rider originally

True...

Rider is superior in almost all stats.

I think the army woud get taken out by the unlimited blades firing at them, seeing as there are plenty of anti-army phantasms in there.

Rider was able to deflect a few of the swords as he charged Gil.

But he didn't have his chariot at the time due to it being excaliblasted.

With it, he'd probably charge Archer down really really fast and be knocking UBW swords out of the way as he did so...

But Archer is more skilled at close-combat, and would probably know that taking out the chariot of a Rider is a good idea... but can he?

Pretty sure Archer gets run over by Via Expugnatio before he even begin to chant "I am the bone of my sword" especially if the starting distance is only 200m.

Is that so. Well without UBW he can still bladespam, but not nearly as much as he can in UBW. So I'll vote Rider for charging him down before he can UBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back