• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus tries to bring judgement on your verse

The god of Pokémon enters your verse and seeks to destroy it like he tried to do in the movie

• Speed is unequalized
  • Original Spirit Arceus is used
  • He has full prior knowledge on the verse

nrMQavv.jpg

Can your favorite verse defeat the God of Pokémon???

Marvel: Gets far but loses to the cosmic entities

DC: See above

Punch-Out: Yep

Beavis and Butt-Head:
Butt-Head: "Damnit, Beavis you dumbass you just invited a Multiverse level+ character to this universe or something"
Beavis: "Yeah, hehehe."

KOTH:
Hank: "God Danggit Arceus! I'm gonna kick your as-"
dies

Mortal Kombat: Solos

Ernest Movies:
Ernest: "Hey Vern, Im gonna take on this Multiversal being! KnowhutImean?"
dies

Fire Emblem: Freyr and Freyja now have a new family member! oh who am I kidding they all get slaughtered horribly.

Minecraft: Probs incon, I don't think that Arceus can interact with the Real Player, and the Real Player lacks the range to affect Arceus.

Terraria: ded

Super Smash Bros: ded

Team Fortress: Hey Llama! you suc- gets smitted along with the rest of the verse

The Legend of Zelda: ded

Henry Stickmin: Funny stickman distracts Llama so the verse never dies.

Mario:If 2-B Dimentio vibe checks, If 2-A when mario gets upgraded dimentio vibe checks
World of Darkness: need I explain
Yu-gi-oh: they die or get sealed horribly, at the moment that is

Yeah just being above the multiverse without being low 1-C doesn't make you that untouchable, hell, that sounds more like be just exists outside of it, which arceus also does to a greater extent.

JoJo: for now not, since the 5D aren't here yet. but Beyond Low 1-C will be soon since making a profile should be already enough

SCP: mid tiers should be enough

MC: rip

Last edited:
Persona: What the ****?

Touhou: Gets stomped so hard

Dragon ball Heros: possibly stops at the strongest one or beats the whole verse

Arceus can indeed affect the Player, 2-B Range is enough as their Dream Transcendence isn't accepted by the Wiki to place them outside 2-B.

Anyway:
  • Undertale: ded
  • HxH: ded
  • Earthbound: Dark Dragon wakes up and goes brrr
  • Touhou: ded
  • DDLC: ded
  • Pokémon: wheeeeeeeze
  • TTGL: lmao
  • Smash Bros: ded
  • Gravity Falls: idk anymore lol
  • JJBA: ded

You do know that Arceus is x120 million times bigger tha baseline 2-A, as Type 1 AE and Type 2 Concept manip? How are they winning?
not saying they winning saying he less likey stops at the strongest one or stomps the verse :/

Was decided that it's pretty featless in itself, @Chariot190 might explain better
"was decided" a CRT of months ago in which chariot said it is better not to make a page to write only "low complex, plot manipulation". Either way, now we are talking about things that are not covered in the wiki anyway, so there should be no problem saying that beyond is 5D and that Arceus will have some problems interacting

"was decided" a CRT of months ago in which chariot said it is better not to make a page to write only "low complex, plot manipulation". Either way, now we are talking about things that are not covered in the wiki anyway, so there should be no problem saying that beyond is 5D and that Arceus will have some problems interacting
Can those characters from jojo interact with concept type 2?

Solos most of the verses I like, so rip:

HxH: Gone
DB: Gone
JJBA: The beyond is probably 5-D, so there's that. Everyone else is ded.
RWBY: Gone
Undertale: Gone
Steins:Gate: Too gone :c
SCP: All the god tiers ******* blink them out of existence with their mere presence. I believe even some of the 2-A could probably beat him.
The souls series: Gone

Doom: Arceus Claps.

Halo: Arceus Claps.

Star Wars: Arceus Claps.

Dark Souls: Arceus Claps.

Bloodborne: Arceus Claps.

RvB: Arceus Claps.

Fallout: Arceus Claps.

FNAF: Arceus Claps.

Pokemon: Bruh....

TES: Arceus does decently for awhile, but he ******* loses really badly.

I'm curious as well. The only way I could think of them having it is if they predated every concept in existence, but even then, I'm not sure if that's enough for it to be accepted.

Something something things related to chaos which predates existence
that reeks of not likely going to get it since predation=/= lacking concepts as a whole also I would say leave the nep2 stuff for after DT makes the nep2 thread since it may change the qualifications of it

that reeks of not likely going to get it since predation=/= lacking concepts as a whole also I would say leave the nep2 stuff for after DT makes the nep2 thread since it may change the qualifications of it
Ik, I've explained it like shit rn lol

Killer Instinct: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Darkest Dungeon: Not sure if Arceus can handle a mini Lavos, not like anything else here can do anything here tho

World of Darkness: Might just solo to where Caine has to scream at them

Elder Scrolls: I'll be generous and say probably dies when Vivec shows up.

Warhammer: Dies somewhere, idk where

Soul Calibur: Clears

Guilty Gear: Clears, Sol can't passive smth of that magnitude

Blazblue: Dies once Terumi shows up

Castlevania: Clears

Jojo: Beyond exists

Back