• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and The Creation Trio avatars downgrade (and yes I'm serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the avatars are rated as 2-A because they have some 2-A feats such us creating the Pokémon Cosmology and some Multiversal busting feats and some ***** like that, however while this might be true except there are many issues that People hasn't noticed it yet which would be explained here :

1) Their Multiversal and Universal feats were not based on AP :

For starters as I said yes their Universal and Multiversal feats are not done via AP and it's mostly done via hax, as an example :

Palkia and Dialga were stated to have the ability to destroy the entire world until it becomes a complete nothingness this seems like an AP based attack however if we pay a close attention it says that they are destroying the universe by distorting time and space which doesn't necessarily scale to AP and it was more like due to thier Space and time powers/hax. An other example :

would Be Dialga and Palkia opening Portals to destroy the Universe which again doesn't necessarily scales to AP and it's done via Hax, an other example from the games is Dialga destroying the Universe by distorting time :

which was a chain reaction feat and it does not scale to AP and it was more like a hax based ability again same goes for Giratina who need to opne Portals/holes to destroy the Universe :

And the Conclusion is all of Arceus and the Creation Trio feats (2-A and low 2-C) are Done via Hax and there weren't a single instance where they performed a Low 2-C and 2-A feats that was done via pure AP and this includes their Creation feat as well which should be done via Hax. The only supporting evidence would probably be Arceus shaking and making 3 separated universes to collide however looking at the majority of the Low 2-C and 2-A that were done via hax + the low ends showings, it would be safe to assume that Arceus was also doing this via an ability that shouldn't scale to his actual statistics. The Fact that they don't destroy the Universe directly but they need to do ***** like Creating Portals and distorting space and time itself to bust a Universe already says a lot.

Note : Those are just some examples just to show that their low 2-C and 2-A feats are most likely done via hax and not AP since literally all of their feats were done via abilities that doesn't scale to AP and this the Reason why they are considered the God tiers of the verse is because of their Universal /Multiversal hax and abilities

2) the Low ends showings aren't Pis nor they are Outliers

Yes they are not Pis why? It's simple because they never had a single Low 2-C or 2-A AP feats to begin with, those are simply Context Clues considering most of the Low 2-C and 2-A were done via hax and some of them were done via a chain reaction and the fact that their Low ends showings are pretty consistent then it's safe to assume that Arceus and the Creation avatars does not have 2-A statistics whatsoever and I think i made it pretty clear tbh no need for further explanation.

Conclusion :

Based on this I suggest to downgrade the avatars to either tier 5 or 6 (scaling to the legendary Pokémons) however they will keep their Low 2-C / 2-A rating but it would not scales to thier actual statistics which clearly include their durability and this would obviously affect every 2-A Pokémons that scales to them

Agree :

Disagree :professorKukui4Life, Hasty12345, DarkDragonMedeus, StrymULTRA, theultimate5105, MikeBro25

Neutral :

Last edited:
I'm still kind of confused about the avatar thing. Are the true forms the concepts themselves (like Dialga's true form being time itself) or is there some official material i'm missing out on that Bulbapedia is hiding?

iirc the creation standards were revised, so it's important Pokemon meets them (I could be wrong on that though).

I'm still kind of confused about the avatar thing. Are the true forms the concepts themselves (like Dialga's true form being time itself) or is there some official material i'm missing out on that Bulbapedia is hiding?
It’s more an implication, cartridges are canonically their own universe/multiverse, each with their own copy of Arceus and CT. Millions of Arceus creating their own universe would be a weird implication.
Yeah no their AP rating comes from stabilization, creation and emboding the multiverse
Creation Trio was messing up all the multiverse in DPPL, so not just that.

I believe this makes sense then; also, iirc; Space and Time hax at least among the creation trio are consistently portrayed as subpowers of a universal energy source. Palkia distorts space with his claw slashes and Dialga distorts Time just be roaring really loud and thus his vocals.

Things that I already explained of course, Dilaga and Palkia were creating and destroying the Universe due to Thier space and time powers/ hax not AP ignoring the fact most of Thier other Low 2-C and 2-A feats are done via hax.

Again it was due to Thier space and time powers it does not scale to Thier AP especially when their low ends are consistent with each other.

Good for him nothing says about AP.

And that's the damm point, distorting space and time doesn't necessarily scales to AP

It’s more an implication, cartridges are canonically their own universe/multiverse, each with their own copy of Arceus and CT. Millions of Arceus creating their own universe would be a weird implication.

Creation Trio was messing up all the multiverse in DPPL, so not just that.
Thanks for the explanation. Fingers crossed that Legends Arceus will elaborate on this more.

Things that I already explained of course, Dilaga and Palkia were creating and destroying the Universe due to Thier space and time powers/ hax not AP ignoring the fact most of Thier other their Low 2-C and 2-A feats are done via hax.

Again it was due to Thier space and time powers it does not scale to Thier AP especially when their low ends are consistent with each other.

Good for him nothing says about AP.

And that's the damm point, distorting space and time doesn't necessarily scales to AP
They can physically clash with each other with said attacks, Palkia tanked ******* Roar of Time lol, which is Dialga’s peak move.

Last edited by a moderator:
They can physically clash with each other with said attacks, Palkia tanked ******* Roar of Time lol, which is Dialga’s peak move.

Shaking an Unknown sized dimension... sure and?

I believe this makes sense then; also, iirc; Space and Time hax at least among the creation trio are consistently portrayed as subpowers of a universal energy source. Palkia distorts space with his claw slashes and Dialga distorts Time just be roaring really loud and thus his vocals.
And they use these attacks against each other tanking them even physically, it wouldn’t make sense if they were glass cannons.

And they use these attacks against each other tanking them even physically, it wouldn’t make sense if they were glass cannons.
And? Their AP and durability are nowhere near to low 2-C / 2-A only via Hax which make sense since they get consistently harmed by every weaker pokemon so them being bale to tank each other attack means nothing

Roar of Time is Dialga’s most powerful move, which is more powerful than that green blast that was destroying the universe and Palkia tanked it, aka Tier 2 physically.
Green blast? OH you mean the Green blast that is done via hax that was creating and destroying the Universe? Sure

And? Their AP and durability are nowhere near to low 2-C / 2-A only via Hax which make sense since they get consistently harmed by every weaker pokemon so them being bale to tank each other attack means nothing
Them tanking attacks which can destroy universes means nothing? Rayquaza and Reshiram got defeated from Pikachu too, does that negate it being 5-B/3-C physically? No, just PIS like in these cases.

This, again? At this point we need a discussion rule to stop shit like this from coming up again, and again, and again.

Wasn’t there a thread about All Pokémon being able to interact with Space-Time Hax and Fighting Pokémon can overpower certain Space-Time moves with AP?

They were destroying all the reality and dimensions, my feats support them being Tier 2 physically lol
yeah, well you gave good evidence of low 2-C, but that's not 2-A.

As for those play through clips, idk if they should be enough for 2-A, but I suppose that's the point of this CRT

For the record, prior to this I thought these feats were AP based and hadn't considered the possibility they're hax based, but I do think this is a good opportunity to debunk that idea so solidify the ratings.

Proof of it being hax and not a regular and random energy attack thrown from them?
Because most of their other Low 2-C and 2-A feats were done Via hax then this should be no different, the fact that Palkia and Dialga had to combine their space-time powers to create a universe already says a lot (never mind about 2-A Dialga and Palkia) , the only legitimate feat is destroying the new Universe by using Spacial Rend (a hax based ability) and Roar of Time which again everything is done via hax

Because most of their other Low 2-C and 2-A feats were done Via hax then this should be no different, the fact that Palkia and Dialga had to combine their space-time powers to create a universe already says a lot (never mind about 2-A Dialga and Palkia)
No, its accepted. We just haven't applied it yet.
If that gets complete, Pokémon can potentially treat Space-Time Hax as AP for the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back