• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ara Ara Mother vs Smiling Kid (Raikou vs Luck Voltia)

Then Monkey vote should be removed as he just messing around
I'm waiting for fate supporters to defend her... If they can't I'll switch to Luck.
Thinking Monkey trolling are a little bit annoying to say
200w.gif

"I'm not biased, but that guy is a lot"

- most biased guy I've seen
How? Never been baised with versus matches (I said kinda because I like One Piece more than others shows but I'll never be biased to make a character win or lie how strong they are). I only pick the one who wins... actually wins.

Last edited:
Honestly this is a really bad match-up because Luck can just blitz blitz and blitz, what so interesting about it?

Change it to Asta or Yami would be thematic instead this boring blitzer boi

I'm thought in change it to the second key of Luck (or made later apart a match with the second key from the beginning) and if needed make it that he begin with Thunder God Armor already in use so speed is really equal (though don't know if that last part is needed). I do it?

Motherf***er, is there any BC chars that aren't busted and aren't resolving "muh blitz"?
I'm trying to think but all the others High 6-Cs are worse than Luck (not on the speed amp side but hax)

The only characters I can think of is Mereoleona (If Raikou can resist her heat that is) and Noelle, who's nearly haxless so it wouldn't be a fun fight

I'm trying to think but all the others High 6-Cs are worse than Luck (not on the speed amp side but hax)

The only characters I can think of is Mereoleona (If Raikou can resist her heat that is) and Noelle, who's nearly haxless so it wouldn't be a fun fight
Mereoleona heat get resisted thanks for the servant physiology, also Raikou is 6-C btw

Honestly this is a really bad match-up because Luck can just blitz blitz and blitz, what so interesting about it?

Change it to Asta or Yami would be thematic instead this boring blitzer boi
They don't have crazy speed amps like Luck but Yami starts with Dimension Slash, which is Dura neg GG. And I wouldn't suggest Asta against characters that rely too much on magic

They don't have crazy speed amps like Luck but Yami starts with Dimension Slash, which is Dura neg GG. And I wouldn't suggest Asta against characters that rely too much on magic
Yeah, these two might be not a good opponent for Raikou, but as for Yami maybe against a more broken servants will be much better (Achilles maybe? His invul would'nt work against Dimensional Slash)

Also i answered your doubt on Mereoleona above

Even worse, AOEs that spawn on you, passive molecular disintegration, IR+Precog, RPL comparable to Asta, etc...
Many servants also have durability negation (and dura neg with spatial magic would be resisted by servants with Magic Resistance Rank D or above), precog, IR (even Raikou should have it but that's something more to add for many servants in other crt), so that type of things aren't unknown to servants, less to servants like Raikou.

And Asta I honestly don't think would be able to negate the magic of most casters of fate, not that matter because Raikou don't use magic.

With Yami I didn't thought in make a match but with Asta yes.

Many servants also have durability negation (and dura neg with spatial magic would be resisted by servants with Magic Resistance Rank D or above), precog, IR (even Raikou should have it but that's something more to add for many servants in other crt), so that type of things aren't unknown to servants, less to servants like Raikou.
Yeah, I said Disintegration, not whatever most of that is. Precog is more also analytical prediction.

And Asta I honestly don't think would be able to negate the magic of most casters of fate, not that matter because Raikou don't use magic.
Doubt as well.

Last edited:
Resistance to Durability Negation is not really that relevant if the type of Dura Neg that they resist is not the same as the one that others characters does, there has different types of Dura Neg

Resistance to Durability Negation is not really that relevant if the type of Dura Neg that they resist is not the same as the one that others characters does, there has different types of Dura Neg
Yeah, I know there are different types of dura neg, Magic Resistance Rank D resist spatial manip.

Anyway we can make Raikou vs Mereoleona later, the only major threat for her is the potent heat control, otherwise seems to be a more fairer and balanced match

looks like a struggle to resist spatial manip, and if i had D rank magic resist i'd rather try and break out of a space freeze then shrug of a space cut.

Luck should blitz like other people tell.

We know that mana burst boost but we don't know by how much.

Should be comparable to Salamander, who’s claws can boil a lake.
Actually the heat resistance of servant is a little weird. As it can go to resist lava, to resist the np of surtr who have heat up to 4M °C

Actually the heat resistance of servant is a little weird. As it can go to resist lava, to resist the np of surtr who have heat up to 4M °C
Well, now that's pretty odd

Again, we can proof it in Mereoleona vs Raikou thread.....what? Don't look at me, i still need to make that Raikou vs Obito thread

Back