• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ara Ara Mother vs Smiling Kid (Raikou vs Luck Voltia)

First key Raikou and third key Luck with Ultimate Magic restricted, 50 meters apart, speed equal, in Konoha (don't ask me why, I just suddenly thought in use it, maybe if a better scenery is proposed I can change it).

The Ara Ara Berserker: 0
wp9178811.jpg

vs
The Cheery Berserker: 3
15d4aac4c7aad203b32688336a48f8d5.jpg

Inco: 0​

Last edited:
Bruh i literally wanted to make Black Clover vs Raikou match, you beat me on it 😂
I'm gonna tell the true, I originally wanted to do a Raikou vs Ulquiorra from months ago, that was the reason of the upgrade to Raikou, but the match seem impossible to do, so after thinking I suddenly thought in Voltia and since there are some things in common between the two it's a battle thematic enough for me to do.

Well then, i'm gonna switch to Saber Astolfo for my next Black Clover matches
Ok, but before that give some thoughts about this match please, since Fate is popular and various know about it I as op want to participate the less possible, anyway my thoughts about Raikou in general were said in others fights so one can find some info in them.

True Magic can one shot characters scaling far above 169.7 Gigatons, Ultimate Magic is even higher than that

Maybe she could block it with attacks, but if she gets hit, it's curtains.

True Magic can one shot characters scaling far above 169.7 Gigatons, Ultimate Magic is even higher than that

Maybe she could block it with attacks, but if she gets hit, it's curtains.
Hmm, she in base scale a lot above the 26.6 GT of base servants (servants with Rank D are 26.6GT) used currently as someone with Rank A strength (her endurance is a bit less as Rank B) she practically one-shot servants with Rank D, because Luck is mystical Mystic Killer is active and with it she can overwhelm other mystical characters with Rank A, Mana Burst A is another big buff to all her stats, so she is probably above 100 GT, though I can't say a exact number, the copies of her NP are also buffed by the weapons each of them have and the final blow of her NP reach 3 Teratons, because she have the blood of Indra her resistance to lightning is also great, scaling above Kintoki who is the son of the god of thunder and use a weapon with the power of the thunder god, and the Magic Resistance of Raikou also would protect of the attacks of Luck. So in general she shouldn't be one-shoted, more considering her senses and skill.

Actually, I’m going to rephrase my comment.

Luck in Base is capable of blitzing other FTL opponents, Svenkinn’s skin armor outpaces even that. After seconds of fighting, Luck surpasses even that. Ceranos not only exceeds that, but one-shots Svenkinn. For context, Svenkinn is the same person who can reduce Luck to a bloody mess in two hits. With Ultimate Magic, Luck becomes magic itself and blitzes and one-shots 5 separate Mid-Ranked Devils.

I see no reason why Luck doesn’t go Lightning Battle Fiend (which he starts with), and blitzes Raikou several times over, with AP several times over.

So his tactict is basically blitzing the opponent? I see

As for AP it doesn't matter, Raikou can amp her AP with Mana Burst and Mystery Killer (as Luck seems to be qualified as mystery here) to catch up the AP gap

So his tactict is basically blitzing the opponent? I see

As for AP it doesn't matter, Raikou can amp her AP with Mana Burst and Mystery Killer (as Luck seems to be qualified as mystery here) to catch up the AP gap
Doesn’t get the chance to, Luck thinks and there’s a hole where her everything used to be.

As a note Mystery Killer and Mana Burst also amp her dura and speed (Mystery Killer is passive), I just forgot to add that when doing the changes from both of them, and again, she resist ligthning to a great extent and Magic Resistance is something to add above that, so no, I don't think Luck one shot, even less with her senses and skill.

As a note Mystery Killer and Mana Burst also amp her dura and speed (Mystery Killer is passive),
Unless it can amp her to the point that she can keep up with someone who can blitz his own speed previous times over, it doesn’t matter. Same with durability. Keep in mind, Luck is able to adapt to the speed of someone who could previously blitz him.

she resist ligthning to a great extent and Magic Resistance is something to add above that, so no, I don't think Luck one shot,
Doesn’t matter too much either, Svenkinn’s skin resisted Luck’s magic before he adapted and got stronger in seconds. Take that with his strongest form, it frankly doesn’t matter.

even less with her senses and skill.
Senses won’t do anything here, Svenkinn’s skin automatically protected him and was faster than his nuerons, and Luck outpaced that. Her skill won’t mean too much considering his danmaku, flight, etc.

Last edited:
Can she really amp her Dura to Luck's AP? Because she doesn't even have Large Island level dura in her profile

Unless it can amp her to the point that she can keep up with someone who can blitz his own speed previous times over, it doesn’t matter. Same with durability. Keep in mind, Luck is able to adapt to the speed of someone who could previously blitz him.
Raikou have the same Agility Rank D than Salter who faced a Medusa which with Rank B can easily run in circles around Salter and attack her from all directions, now the interesting thing is that Raikou have faced five enemies at the same time and two of them had Rank A+ in Agility, she stomped all of them really hard with the buffs, so yes, she keep up with someone that speedblitz her.
Doesn’t matter too much either, Svenkinn’s skin resisted Luck’s magic before he adapted and got stronger in seconds. Take that with his strongest form, it frankly doesn’t matter.
Magic Resistance is like a power null on top of the absurd resistance to ligthning as son of Indra, so I don't know if he can adapt to that in seconds.
Senses won’t do anything here, Svenkinn’s skin automatically protected him and was faster than his nuerons, and Luck outpaced that. Her skill won’t mean too much considering his danmaku, flight, etc.
Sense can help because she can dodge, redirect or counterattack. Danmaku or flight isn't something new to servants, Lancelot for example faced the danmaku of Gil with same level of skill.

Can she really amp her Dura to Luck's AP? Because she doesn't even have Large Island level dura in her profile
They are buff to all her stats, I just was dumb and forgot to add the changes to the other things when doing the changes to the profile after the previous crt, her dura is a bit below her ap but her resistances compensate.

Svenkin's magic adapts to the opponent's to neutralize it. That didn't stop Luck for One shooting him with ceranos

Raikou have the same Agility Rank D than Salter who faced a Medusa which with Rank B can easily run in circles around Salter and attack her from all directions, now the interesting thing is that Raikou have faced five enemies at the same time and two of them had Rank A+ in Agility, she stomped all of them really hard with the buffs, so yes, she keep up with someone that speedblitz her.
I really do not think you are getting the sheer discrepancy in speed.

Ultimate Magic > Mid-Ranked Devils > Ceranos > Luck after seconds of fighting > Svenkinn’s skin reaction > Luck > Svenkinn > FTL. This is not including how Luck gets faster as he fights.

Magic Resistance is like a power null on top of the absurd resistance to ligthning as son of Indra, so I don't know if he can adapt to that in seconds.
He can, he’s dealt with it before, this is no different. Svenkinn adapted to Luck’s magic to the point where neither punch nor blast could do anything.
Sense can help because she can dodge, redirect or counterattack. Danmaku or flight isn't something new to servants, Lancelot for example faced the danmaku of Gil with same level of skill.
She isn’t sensing anything from him, he’s far faster than her. She has no way of dealing with his flight, and his danmaku is huge, 1:32.

did i miss the trend whats with all the raikou matches lately
svekin skin isn't power null it just hardens or soften skins automatically, whats your definition of adapt? luck just pierced through it with sheer ap.

I really do not think you are getting the sheer discrepancy in speed.

Ultimate Magic > Mid-Ranked Devils > Ceranos > Luck after seconds of fighting > Svenkinn’s skin reaction > Luck > Svenkinn > FTL. This is not including how Luck gets faster as he fights.
I don't really get why you say FTL when speed equal, I also don't see the profile of Svenkinn to know how is the dude, I also don't see mention of Ceranos in the profile to know what is that thing, but well, if your happy then Ultimate Magic is restricted, better?
He can, he’s dealt with it before, this is no different. Svenkinn adapted to Luck’s magic to the point where neither punch nor blast could do anything.
Good to know, so is a sort of inferior version of Heracles.
She isn’t sensing anything from him, he’s far faster than her. She has no way of dealing with his flight, and his danmaku is huge, 1:32.
No even one of that damn things was even near to graze the dude.

did i miss the trend whats with all the raikou matches lately
svekin skin isn't power null it just hardens or soften skins automatically, whats your definition of adapt? luck just pierced through it with sheer ap.
Thanks to explain how the skin of Svekin work, if thats the case then I don't see how it can compare with Magic Resistance that is a power null.

I don't really get why you say FTL when speed equal, I also don't see the profile of Svenkinn to know how is the dude, I also don't see mention of Ceranos in the profile to know what is that thing, but well, if your happy then Ultimate Magic is restricted, better?
Speed equal doesn’t matter, if they’re both FTL, and Luck blitzes FTL people, then Luck blitzes. Ceranos is True Magic. Why are you restricting it if you’re so certain Raikou can take it?

No even one of that damn things was even near to graze the dude.
Because he dodged?

Speed equal doesn’t matter, if they’re both FTL, and Luck blitzes FTL people, then Luck blitzes. Ceranos is True Magic. Why are you restricting it if you’re so certain Raikou can take it?
Luck blitzes because he can amp his speed more than the enemy, like any character with big enough speed amp, FTL don't matter. And I mention restricting it because you are so certain that it would be a absolute speedblitzes with it.
Because he dodged?
The video showed the dude just falling, don't moving to the sides or anything like that.

Luck RPL does make speed equal matches moot tho, through battle he'll get faster till he can eventually blitz you.

Because luck could be 10x light speed and blitzes a 1.1x light speed... Why would speed equal not matter
What does that mean...????

Couldn't ara ara girl dodge as well? Seems like danmaku is slower than luck.
Not really, that was a weakened Luck vs full power Vetto.

Luck blitzes because he can amp his speed more than the enemy, like any character with big enough speed amp, FTL don't matter. And I mention restricting it because you are so certain that it would be a absolute speedblitzes with it.
He has multiple amps that allow him to blitz people comparable in seconds. You were certain that Raikou would survive and dodge, so. If not, that’s fine, he still has Ceranos & his RPL.

The video showed the dude just falling, don't moving to the sides or anything like that.
He dodged first & fell.

Luck RPL does make speed equal matches moot tho, through battle he'll get faster till he can eventually blitz you.
Raikou have her owns speed amps to compensate and although I also think he would be faster, she is accustomed to fight people much faster than herself and she can always nuke everything with her NP.

Back