• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aquaman feats and skills

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
I literally just watched the movie and I will list some skills for the characters in the movie

Aquama
Mind Manipulation for Base form and King of Atlantis (Can control all life in the ocean, in his base form, he can only communicate and give small orders to fish)

Invulnerability to human weapons

Water Manipulation for King of Atlantis

Weapon Mastery

Martial Arts

Can talk underwater

Can see in dark

Mera
Weapon Mastery

Martial Arts

Can talk underwater

Can see in dark

Water Manipulation

Orm
Weapon Mastery

Martial Arts

Can talk underwater

Water Manipulation

We should have 2 keys for Aquaman

At least Mountain level to Island level, likely Country level (Fought Steppenwolf head on and kept up with him. Comparable to Wonder Woma in strength. Fought against Orm who was comparable to him and can cause tsunamis that can topple aircraft carriers and leave a large junk of trash on land as a warning shot) | At least Island level, likely Country level (His new Trident of Atlantis is far superior to his old Quindent, as it broke Orm's trident which broke his old Quindent. The Trident of Atlantis seemingly sank Atlantis and dried up the Sahara Desert. The Trident of Atlantis sank the entire city of Atlantis)

Base | King of Atlantis

I thought it best to remove the Mountain level. Aquaman is much superior to its base form. Also, both Orm and Mera scale to his base form. Orm scale avove.

This feat need to be calced, and we should calc the energy required to dried up the entire Saraha desert

That is Resistance to cold

I'm good with all but invulnerability since that seems to be more durability.

I'd also suggest calling the feats Arthur scales to as King of Atlantis as well as Orm causing the worldwide tsunamis (Zeus recalled Themyscira feat should be useful as well)

@Spino

I did not understand anything he calculated. I did not see any relevant Karathen's feat.

@Pepper

Too vague to take on anything

What part is vague?

They literally say that the Trident of Atlantis has the power to the control the 7 seas. It's made by "Posiden Steel" which should be superior to whatever else they use to make normal tidents which is the sole source of their Water Manipulation with Mera being the only exception.

You still haven't explained what part is vague.

Trident of Atlantis made with Posiden Steel > Orm's Trident > Atlanna's Trident > Any Other Trident.

We know that the Trident's Grant Water Manipulation. However, since the Trident of Atlantis was made with greater properties of a God (I.e Posiden Steel) the Water Manipulation should be vastly superior than anyone elses'

It's clearly stated it has the power to control the seas, like the God, Posiden. And most calcs of controling the Earth's oceans are typically 6-A.

So what part is vague?

Pepper14832 said:
You still haven't explained what part is vague.
Trident of Atlantis made with Posiden Steel > Orm's Trident > Atlanna's Trident > Any Other Trident.

We know that the Trident's Grant Water Manipulation. However, since the Trident of Atlantis was made with greater properties of a God (I.e Posiden Steel) the Water Manipulation should be vastly superior than anyone elses'

It's clearly stated it has the power to control the seas, like the God, Posiden. And most calcs of controling the Earth's oceans are typically 6-A.

So what part is vague?
The part that is vague is that there is no feat. The Trident was only said to be able to control the seven seas, just that. Assuming you could flood the earth or something like that is totally headcanon. Nothing you say proves such a level. I do not know what to control the 7 seas means to you

Even if it could control all of the seven seas on the highest possible assumed level, what is he gonna do, drop all of the oceans into his opponent? It can't scale to anything.

"Assuming you could flood the earth or something like that is totally headcanon"

Why? When Orm flooded every coastline himself in the world with his trident? The Trident forged with the properties of a God could not be superior to this feat?

@Matthew Assuming he does that, doesn't Lapis from Steven Universe do exactly that? I mean, that's why she's High 6-A, right?

We have no ******* idea how Atlantis flooded every coastline. They most likely used their hyper-advanced technology to do it. It wasn't a wave of the hand.

Why? When Orm flooded every coastline himself in the world with his trident? The Trident forged with the properties of a God could not be superior to this feat?

He did not flood anything, he just took the decades of trash to the surface. The only time we see him doing it was at the beginning of the movie, just. Nothing indicates a 6-A feat.

Matthew Schroeder said:
  • The Karathen digging her way out of the center of the Earth to the bottom of the sea in seconds / minutes
When?

M3X said:
He did not flood anything, he just took the decades of trash to the surface. The only time we see him doing it was at the beginning of the movie, just. Nothing indicates a 6-A feat.
Mera literally said it was Orm's doing after he saved Aquaman's dad. He not only sent trash, but also warships that destroyed buildings inland as well.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We have no ******* idea how Atlantis flooded every coastline. They most likely used their hyper-advanced technology to do it. It wasn't a wave of the hand.
You mean like how they used their hyper-advanced technology to create tridents with extreme water manipulation? Like the Trident of Atlantis?

Basiacally her and Arthir were in the Earth's core. At this time we see Ocean Master begin the attack on the Brine. We then see Karathen there as the battle begins, telling us she got there in a few minutes ( think Redic calced this at Mach 164)

Ok, if you can prove that this is an 6-A feat, I will add in the OP to discuss about

@Spino

I'm talking about the speed feat. However, I do not know what feat he calculated

Karathen digging from Earth's core (Which yields this)

Also he calced that to survive the pressures withstood in the journey Arthur would need Class G lifting strength

Back