• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[APRIL FOOLS 2017] This Wiki's Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello people. I am sorry to announce this, as I know many of you like the original function of this site. However after some thinking I have come to this decision, and I hope the rest of the community can support me through this controversial period of my life.

I have decided to fufill what I truly love. Lately I have grown sick of the, with all due respect, stupid jokes and childish humor that goes on here. And I have especially grown sick of the toxic, downright cringeworthy VS debating aspect here.

As such, I am turning this wiki into one dedicated to my personal favorite joke, the "Cash Me Ousside Howbow Dah?" meme. In the following 24 hours, all other pages will be deleted and I'll upload pages related to Danielle, Dr. Phil and all topics related to this meme.

I fully understand if you want to leave this site as a result, but if you too enjoy Cash Me Ousside the way that I do, then I more than welcome you to join this budding community with me. Thank you for reading.

I am thankful that you have made such an important desision.

However, I am not in full enjoyment of such a simple meme put into an entire wikki. I have decided it is best to remove every single one of the pages I made myself since they are no longer useful here.

Due to the boredom I will get without the content I used to have here, I will be saying my farewell to the friends I have made here Since I would get too board easily.

Farewell Alexcar3000, IanBreadman32, KingPin, MaxwellFish, Ryukuma, SailorPizza, Mail King, Asriel, and every other Friend I made here, even Cater546Wat deserves my last goodbye.

Farewell!

~I Will Fight for Everlasting Pease!

~Megamangohan

To everyone who is worrying about the current state of the Wiki, Joke Battles (or Cash Me Outside, as it's so called now) Wiki has gone through many changes. The community has gone through with many of them, such as the all too brief "Prank Battles" incident. Many left during the important change, but some still held true to what makes the wiki so great. Back in my day, we didn't have any of these fancy page types or descriptive templates. Just raw will to keep doing what we did. It's a shame to see the backlash this is getting over such a change. But, I believe this was for the best, starting us off on a new and better reimagining. It's like it was before. Back when Scodeward made around fifty pages a month with nothing but a blank slate. Back when the top character was screw-superman. Back when the only thing that greeted you when you opened this wiki was Isaiah Mustafa smiling back like he always does. I believe this is what this Wiki needed. A fresh start. And I fully support anyone who supports it back.

@The All Seeing Eye...s I think a tear came to my eye. That was very beautifully said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back