• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
"OHE EMM GEE DMUA ARS YOU DOIN SANDBOX-" yes but shut up Zephyr roped me into this with an idea I really liked. It won't be immediately apparent, but, you'll see.

People with powers beyond humanity... Such a thing is heard of with an almost nauseating frequency in the realm of storytelling, but never in reality...

Until this moment.

As you all fell asleep, you were struck with a dream you remember quite vividly. A bright, holy light overhead, much greater than the sun you all grew up with. From those glorious heavens, came a voice.

"Be calm, ye who have been chosen... in fact, rejoice! For you shall be granted power only present in dreams, not unlike the vision I send unto you now. Through that, you may achieve whatever you wish. I shall observe that wish with interest. Go forth, Son of Man! Create a world, in which you can be proud!"

And, quite literally, you indeed awakened to a new power.

I think we all know how sandboxes go, but I'm going to be having a few minor touches of my own, so let's establish.

One character, one power. This can include FC/OC, as long as it's within my sphere of interest and I can easily identify if it's reasonable. No other sandboxes. Some VSBWRPs like Paradise City may be fine, but otherwise, no sir-ie. Custom powers and powersets are viable, but will require close monitoring. If you try and send me a 5 page document detailing verbatim what your powers are, I'm going to send God's personal Terminator directly to your house

When I initially wrote this, I entirely forgot to actually set up a character sheet, but at the same time I don't really think it's necessary. Just, say whatever information you want, name, age, whatever, and abide by the above rules when it comes to the stuff that'll really impact how you play the game.

Standard powers will be Non-Physical interaction and resistance to anything that takes away your control as a player, Mindhax, Plothax, whatever, you get the idea. However, there is another...

Danger sense: The ability to determine by instinct if an otherwise mundane looking attack actually holds unfathomable power and killing potential. By having this, it's fairer game to have lethal, projectile based hax, as it does raise the tension of a fight and force players to truly struggle against one another to not perish at any given moment while in combat.

Otherwise, hax level is High offensively, Mid defensively.

You're all 6-B, Massively Hypersonic+, with Class P lifting strength.

Sandbox here

Do try to play nice and make sure to not test my sanity, will you?

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. One power right? Alchemy will do I suppose. Though, in debating if I'll actually join

You need way, way more specification than just "concept", what can this alchemy do

And also a character, in the form of powers from one on either VSBW or FC/OC with the limitations listed on the OP

Oh yeah, forgot to mention:

Everyone starts somewhere in 6-B with Massively Hypersonic+ speed and Class T lifting strength.

Have fun with whatever that may give you.

Last edited:
Name: Dy1an MK2
Appearance: Same as in profile but 4'8
Character: Dylan (Dootverse)
Power:

Upgraded Technology:
Due to a small update Dy1 had, his body has been upgraded to be able to rebuild itself from being reduced to various pieces. The process can be as fast as Dy1 wants it to be.

mmmm

I don't think a power that doubles as three other powers should count, honestly. I'd pick one upgrade for now and save the rest for later.

Wait, actually

"as fast as Dy1 wants it to be" is a bit vague on it's upper limit, though I get the intent

I'd probably leave it at, a maximum speed of rebuilding within a few seconds, which was probably the idea already but, just to make sure the limitations are set

yeah, it can take from minutes(to fool opponents to think he isn't gonna come back from that) to seconds at best, should've clarified that sorry.

Actually, addendum to my previous statement about stats, which I'll put in the OP.

Forgive me if these questions are dumb but I just woke up.

So is this an RP where you have to pick a character with a wiki page?

yeah, or you can just make up your powerset

Name: Sofia Henderson, "Stardweller"
Appearance: Same as on the original profile. Not the combat suit though.
Character: Sofia Henderson (Capes & Crusaders)
Notes: She lacks all of her technology pieces, yet her intelligence scales to the original version of herself.

Power
The Taiyō Arcana = The power Sofia has been given is the one of harnessing the might of the stars (sun, more specifically). She can generate colossal amounts of heat thanks to her solar magic, and redirect said heat through her body to do different things with it. Even though its most common and easy use is the one of melting anything on contact with her hands or setting stuff into fire, she can combine said heat with wind currents to produce extremely dangerous “solar gales”, which are compressed waves of wind with solar energy in them. This power's nature is so weird that all of the attacks simply burn through the opponent's defenses and negates durability entirely in combination with a nice flame effect.

Lemme know if theres something wrong yes, I picked up one of my characters but gave it a different ability that replaces the original ones

Name: Zephyr Highwind

Appearance: A young woman with long white hair and white eyes, wearing simple, traditional clothing. Possesses fox ears and nine tails.

Character: Senji Muramasa

Power: The Terrarian's Melee Arsenal (Weapons and Other tools like grappling hooks and mounts)

770548.png

Last edited:
Name: Zephyr Highwind

Appearance: A young woman with long white hair and white eyes, wearing simple, traditional clothing. Possesses fox ears and nine tails.

Character: Saber (Senji Muramasa)

Power: Shichika Yasuri's Completion

770548.png
powercopy can commit die because it's powercopy, otherwise fine
Name: Frank
Appearance: same as sanguinius.
Charecter: Sanguinius(Minus attacking on every level of existence and Aura)
Power: Bypasses: allows Frank to pierce magical, technological, and supernatural defenses, although this only applies to his physical attacks.
Honestly incredibly uninteresting but I think it's fine with all the restrictions

Last edited:
I didn't plan to have higher dimension manipulation, type 9, though non physical interaction was standard, and skimmed the power bestow section. I mostly choose it for the fact it is part of an apotheosis.

Pretty straightforward stuff, I can approve.

Monika has catch all resistance to magic that's apparently smurfy, no.

Isn't the entire profile an extended Canon thing?

Profile canon is like, only the SCPs themselves

No most of the abilities on it are from the apotheosis canon but 2-A is possibly scaling to beings that have no feats in the canon.

Back