• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

Hmm

The more I think about it the more I realize I probably do want extra cities, but those can be added later.

On the topic though, a few extra things

1: If you don't explain your stuff/adhere to my requests in terms of balance changes, you can't rejoin. Not to say I'll completely block you off but I'm not going to continue your side of the story until it's resolved.

2: If you don't choose your buff type that I offered at the start of Set 2 by the time we get rolling again, you're not allowed to just pick one once we get back into the action. You need to have that stuff on the Sandbox or at least noted on the Meta thread.

terrarian's crafting

This really reeks of trying to sneak around saying the melee arsenal is too much by you trying to get the potential to get your hands on anything

The sealing on Meliodas doesn't seem to be explained whatsoever which is slightly inconvenient

Limited Law Manipulation (With Twisted Wall of Light they can create a barrier that denies magic its claim to physicality)

What even

This really reeks of trying to sneak around saying the melee arsenal is too much by you trying to get the potential to get your hands on anything
That doesn't even work considering to make Terraria weapons i'd need Terraria specific resources which wouldn't be avaible here

What i can make depends on what kinds of materials are avaible and what their proprieties are

The sealing on Meliodas doesn't seem to be explained whatsoever which is slightly inconvenient
tbf, i didn't even notice it was there, but just restrict that too

What even

Don't know if this is broken

That doesn't even work considering to make Terraria weapons i'd need Terraria specific resources which wouldn't be avaible here
I'm pretty sure that loops around to being completely useless if we're running with that, but, eh

Either way I guess twisted wall of light is just power null going too hard on it's item description and it's only a small area to apply to anyhow so, sure, you're good to go, update the sandbox

anyways sure whatever there's like one power they don't share I guess

Considering it has been over 24 hours since something I've announced 3 weeks ago and only 2 people have responded, I'm calling this off.

It's clear people weren't nearly as interested as they said they were, so I'm not going to push myself to get this rolling again.

2/5 people that said were interested

Yobo and Pheonix are busy people, so they just need time

and i can't really post considering i'm stuck in conversation with Phoenix

Considering it has been over 24 hours since something I've announced 3 weeks ago and only 2 people have responded, I'm calling this off.

It's clear people weren't nearly as interested as they said they were, so I'm not going to push myself to get this rolling again.
Ah, that's alright dude. Take care.

Back