• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

"I wonder what's on the menu"
Oh yeah, there is a menu right there.

Upon opening it, you're greeted with...

You can't quite be sure because you don't know french but you're at least mostly sure that literally everything on this menu is just nonsense thrown together, and you don't see any prices. What even is this place?

[Deseret]

The elementals go increasingly weary of the new arrivals and what they say, though they don't disrupt any of their conversing yet. Their alarm is just obviously present before the Phoenix.

Oh yeah, there is a menu right there.

Upon opening it, you're greeted with...

You can't quite be sure because you don't know french but you're at least mostly sure that literally everything on this menu is just nonsense thrown together, and you don't see any prices. What even is this place?
"Wait, leave me and get my universal translator," he said as he searched his phone for an application that would allow him to translate from French to Spanish English

"It's time to see dinner" he said as he tried to translate the menu

"Being told you intend to be dishonest does not make you look at all like a person one wants to be around. I do not believe there is or will be anything to hide in this place."

@DMUA

Machina senses the worry of the spirits, departing briefly to see them.

"It is inevitable that other summoned folk would converge here. I will still ensure just the same that this place remains safe for all of you, and all of them, with any who threaten or harm being expunged."

She reassured them, before returning to where Holly was.

@Yobo_Blue

"I believe I do have something to aid you with your work more, actually. By breathing life into objects, I can not only create Elementals, but amplify the objects as well if I I choose."

@DMUA

Machina senses the worry of the spirits, departing briefly to see them.

"It is inevitable that other summoned folk would converge here. I will still ensure just the same that this place remains safe for all of you, and all of them, with any who threaten or harm being expunged."

She reassured them, before returning to where Holly was.

@Yobo_Blue

"I believe I do have something to aid you with your work more, actually. By breathing life into objects, I can not only create Elementals, but amplify the objects as well if I I choose."
“Amplify how?”

"... You'll do it as long as you have the power to, no doubt?"

One of many voices speak. Their worry is hardly shaken, but it's obvious that they cannot do much as of now.

@Yobo_Blue

"I see, shall I proceed then?"

@DMUA

"That is to be the goal. If we are to decide the fate of this world, then I will make a world within which all can belong and live in prosperity. With allies, I gain greater ability to protect this place and expand it."

Last edited:
"Say Holly, would you be up to tell me what you wish to do with this construct ?"

Jiraya asks to pupper girl.

Last edited:
"Very well then. To note, my presence causes all beings around me i don't consider nemies to have their actions made more impactful, so i'll be helping you even if i don't look like i am."

Machina nodded and held a flame in her hand, oddly it was colored purple.

The flame then moved towards the body, filling it with life energy, the life that never was would now be.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I wonder, what would happen if you put one of those life flames inside something that is already alive ? Would it enhance the being or would it cause problems ?"

Jiraya asks her.

Last edited:
[firstly, weren't you quitting RPs? Like, for mental health reasons kind of quitting?

Secondly, yeah, I should probably official state I'm taking a break on this. As per usual, I have big ideas for what I want everything to eventually end at, but the process to getting there is all kinds of muddy. I do have a little bit of an idea as per what to do up to Set 3, but those ideas need ironing out and the ideas beyond that need establishment]

[I am pretty sure you're just flamingly gay at this rate but alright]

Perhaps your sense of time is still distorted from the end of the world. There's some lingering sense you've spent a very long time here, though you haven't done much as you've gone about your business across the world.

Not that it matters though. With a small flash of light from that sun above, Akashica, you realize you still have plenty of work to do.

"It's time to see dinner" he said as he tried to translate the menu
[where do you have a phone from this is the post apocalypse and your entire body was ripped apart and reconstructed]
"That is to be the goal. If we are to decide the fate of this world, then I will make a world within which all can belong and live in prosperity. With allies, I gain greater ability to protect this place and expand it."
It tries to speak again, but the conversations of the others interrupted it.

"Damn humans..."

It lurks off accordingly. There's still unease in the air, but it seems it's at least repressed for now.

Dy1 smiles, and keeps on running. Not using teleportation all that much, only sparingly in between as to not tire himself nor get himself dizzy.
There are plenty of new sights around, as the road to Italy is taken. Considering plenty of this used to be the Mediterranean, for every occasional building, there are boundless different types of ships and what look to be sea creatures around the place.

With the Amethyst in hand, all they have to do is turn it in to Beth, that Ragdoll from earlier.

[Oh I thought I rebuilt my phone, well F]

"Shit, I must have lost my phone, now that I think better how this place is paid, I do not see any price?".

There are plenty of new sights around, as the road to Italy is taken. Considering plenty of this used to be the Mediterranean, for every occasional building, there are boundless different types of ships and what look to be sea creatures around the place.
"...Huh..." He would say, noting down all of this mentally, as he takes a bit of a look, amazed at all of this. "...Is there perhaps anything inside these?" He would say, stopping his tracks to inspect a ship, wondering if there was anything inside.

Back