• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does anyone remember the user that made Vegito, Made Logan Paul more powerful, and claims that Logan can beat anyone

Man I wish he was still there

its kind of sad to see him gone and inactive because he was making a verse page and he haven't completed it yet

MLPlover2011 played my game and I can read her PC data so I guess that Opcharmake left because of low quality godmodes

MLPlover2011 said:
MLPlover2011 played my game and I can read her PC data so I guess that Opcharmake left because of low quality godmodes </div>
All of the Members like Tabbender, Hop, Alex and Maxwell Lefted

MLPlover2011 said:
MLPlover2011 played my game and I can read her PC data so I guess that Opcharmake left because of low quality godmodes </div>
MLPLover2011 was also responsible for this, I think I have to attack her for causing all the unfortanate events in the Wiki when she gets back

I don't know where he went he used to be quite active

MLPlover2011 said:
I think he was the one who turned obnoxious Spammer into a super spammy page </div>
OS was always a spammy page

Back