• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone Else Getting These?

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I kinda wish we had a "Fun and Questions" board since this one's a mixture of both.

Every so often when I enter this site I get these neat little pop culture quizzes. Has anyone else been getting them? And if so have you been getting them on other wikis as well? Cause so far I've only seen them on VS Battles.

Da217c83a576a10a13e5453617f0a70e
F482d6a357a2752a1fc6221a3c87c511

F089b8903ee1068f606a684d52416de5
PuffQuizMadeByRyukama

Okay well it feels both weird and lonely that no one seems to know what I am talking about.

Basically every so often when I'd enter this site this quiz may or may not pop up.

Swars

When I disabled adblock for this site I started getting the quizzes all the time instead of occasionally. If anyone cares to, perhaps they can turn off adblock here and see if it works real quick.

Back