• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima Has Reached Over 150000 Edits

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Antvasima, our most active and hard working member of the site, has not only hit the incredible milestone of 50k edits, or the unbelievable six digit mark, but has achieved both of these accomplishments put together!

He has reached a mind boggling 150,000 edits on this site. That is nearly 100,000 more than the 2nd and 3rd highest contributors on the site, me and Dark649.

Counting all of his work across Fandom, his edits are is over 200,000!

Such work is obviously of utmost value to our site and is a major reason why it is where it is today. Please show some appreciation for him in the comments below.

Nice job ant. He seems almost omnipresent within this site at times lol. He's done a lot in transforming it from a not so organized site just made for some amusement into what it is now, so clearly those 150k edits amounted to something.

Thanks a lot for the kind words everybody. I really appreciate it, and will continue to try my best to help out in this wiki. My mood has been going through some rough patches lately, due to various real world events, so I needed some encouragement at this point.

Back