• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima Has Hit 200,000 Edits!

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. Just wanted to announce to the community that our bureaucrat, Antvasima has hit 200,000 edits on this wiki! I just want to sincerely thank him for the countless hours of hard work and dedication he has put into this site. 200,000 is kinda hard to even wrap my head around. The sheer amount of time needed to attain this is just crazy to think about. For perspective, our second most active member only has 70% of half that number. He has thousands of more edits than the 2nd, 3rd and 4th most active contributers put together. Ant has truly gone above and beyond the regular role of a staff member. Not only that, but he's been here since close to the very beginning before this site was really anything at all. It goes without saying that he is hugely responsible for building up this community and making it into what it is today. For that I have to show much appreciation, and I hope a lot of you in the comments do too!

Thanks again and congrats, Ant.

Antvasima said:
Thank you Ryukama. I really appreciate it.
I have made plenty of mistakes along the way, but I generally try to learn from them and do better afterwards.
I'm glad you recognize that. No one is perfect but as long as we make geniune efforts to improve our shortcomings can be easier overlooked. Again thanks for all the great work!

Holy... how is such a number even possible? I'm genuinely in awe about this. I knows it's been said time and time again, but you really are the most dedicated member of the VBW community, Antvasima. Certainly the most dedicated member I've ever seen of an online community. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into the VBW over the years. :D

To believe that such number is possible, but when you think about all the work you put here it's something kinda obvious. You're the most dedicated person in the wiki I've ever seen and I applaud you for being that admirable.

Don't worry about the mistakes, nobody is perfect. I also suggest you to take a break more often, I'm pretty sure you have a good team behind you. I have been thinking that you might work too much and that's everything but healthy.

But I won't change the topic. Keep the good work, Ant!

Back