• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antagonists/Monster's Threat Levels in OPM (And how they'd fair against the Hero Association)

Basically just take evil or plainly antagonistic characters from other verses (whether favorites or just ones that you'd prefer to talk about) and pretend that they were suddenly in OPM. What would their threat/disaster level be and how would they fair against the Hero Association. That's about it.

Not sure how they'd rate haxxed characters, but I think Regulus would likely solo the entire Hero Association unless they somehow found out his very weird weakness. With the exception of maybe Tatsumaki if she caught him off guard? Not sure if he's fast enough to keep up with some people, though.

So yeah, obvious Above Dragon threat.

In an actual scenario he prob wouldn't get a rating as he would just be viewed as a normal person, and of course Regulus wouldn't bother doing anything harmful unless he feels that he's been provoked. But yeah, assuming he's just doing whatever he can to solo the OPM world, they can't really do anything to stop him. Child Emperor, Zombieman, Drive Kight, and Bofoi are actually the only ones who can maybe clutch it for them, simply because they're the only ones with a slight chance of finding out his powers and how to get around them. He'd prob have an escalating disaster level as they learn more and more about how seemingly unbeatable he is. Until eventually he's considered either a Dragon or above that.

unless he feels that he's been provoked

I mean, the man gets provoked quite a lot in Re:Zero, which is a WAY less provoking world than OPM. He'd definitely end up doing something that'd warrant the Hero Association to keep an eye on him and maybe send out some heroes. From there, it'd likely be hell given Regulus' personality and more and more heroes would be sent to their deaths.

Would be really funny to see him go from Wolf to Tiger to Demon and then finally Dragon as they see him just completely wash every one they send at him with ease.

Though I could actually see the Association taking a route where they just do everything to limit the amount of ruckus he causes, maybe even ignoring him completely. I feel like they'd actually save more people that way since he's not inherently a monster or anything. His threat level might actually just be listed as "wolf" since he doesn't threaten that many people.

Last edited:
Actually, I think it's most likely that, ironically, he'd commonly use his powers to kill Monster's that annoy him. That is until someone says or does something he doesn't like.

For a situation that involves an actual Hero to start the chain of deaths, he'd probably encounter one of the overconfident lower ranking Heroes (someone like Tank Top Tiger for example), or maybe an arrogant S-Class through some freakish occurrence. Obviously they'd do something that angers Regulus. As he starts a rant about how they've violated his rights, they'd probably do something that would just piss him off even more, which results in them almost certainly dying. After a single Hero death, as you said, they've begin sending out more and more Heroes to deal with the threat, but one by one they'd just die.

I wonder if there's a girl in OPM that he'd want to be his wife. Weird question I know but worth thinking about considering who he is.

Actually I think an Enderman would be Tiger level due to its speed. Its teleportation on top of a decent amount of AP for non S-Class standards are enough to make it a bit high up there, close to Demon, but it would get blitzed by any relevant A-Class or above Hero.

I wonder if there's a girl in OPM that he'd want to be his wife. Weird question I know but worth thinking about considering who he is.
Haha, no idea. Maybe Fubuki? Captain Mizuki?

Lol, There's not many girls I can think of that he'd find interest in, and there's not many girls in OPM either.

Actually I think an Enderman would be Tiger level due to its speed. Its teleportation on top of a decent amount of AP for non S-Class standards are enough to make it a bit high up there, close to Demon, but it would get blitzed by any relevant A-Class or above Hero.
When I typed in that he would be a low demon, I considered his second key, in addition to possibly being a low 7-C.

Yeah. Tatsumaki is obviously a big no-no (contrary to that, he'd probably kill her almost immediately after she begins speaking to him), that and I doubt he'd find her attractive otherwise. Fubuki he'd probably think is attractive, but while she's not as brash or blatantly disrespectful as Tatsumaki, Fubuki still has a bit of an ego and wouldn't last long (god it's more so "how long can this girl last before Regulus gets sick of them" than what I asked). Idk if Mizuki would be his type, but she definitely doesn't have too much of an ego and is unlikely to trigger his god complex too quickly, but I doubt he'd want an intimate relationship with her. The only other relevant girl in OPM I can think of is Suiko. She doesn't have a big ego and isn't disrespectful, but idk if she's his type either, and I don't think he'd like her playful attitude either.

Speaking of Re:Zero characters, let me think of a few more.

True Form Puck (not really an antagonist but would undoubtedly be considered a Monster): Probably either high into Demon or somewhere in Dragon. His speed is only A-Class level, but his raw power and durability, coupled with his passive absolute zero blizzard would make him difficult for most characters to take out. He'd definitely require the S-Class, probably someone that can deal with him before he just freezes them to death.

The Great Rabbit: Probably either somewhere in Demon or Low-Dragon due to it's reproduction ability. But of course, the moment it encounters a tank like Darkshine, it'll be similar to how Darkshine was doing against the Black Sperm tsunami. They can't really harm him remotely, but while he can eviscerate them effortlessly, they'd obviously come back too quickly for Darkshine to eliminate them. In the end, Metal Knight probably just comes in and carpet bombs them, or maybe uses the same rockets he used on the meteor. Genos could also kill them, maybe even CE. Tatsumaki would be unnecessary.

The White Whale: Probably Mid-High Demon. It'd take down most Heroes (entertaining to think about a battle between it and a large group of B-A-Class Heroes and maybe some low level S-Class), but obviously just gets taken down by any of the relevant power houses. Genos would need a bit of time but would kill it by himself, Flashy Flash would need even longer but just speed blitz's and slices it up it way harder than Wilhelm. Oh, I just had a thought. Flashy Flash Vs. Cecils would be a good match if stats were equalized. It's a shame Cecils AP is so low, cause there's no doubt it's much higher in canon, he just doesn't have enough feats. Anyways, yeah, The White Whale would cause some considerable damage, but any strong S-Class or a group of low level S-Class would be enough.

The Black Serpent: It's powers are still very vague, but we can assume it would pretty much beat anyone that's either below the S-Class or needs to rely on melee attacks due to its nature. But anyone with powerful ranged attacks such as Genos would probably curbstomp it.

True Form Puck would require someone with flight/and or long ranged attacks since getting close to him would be instant death. I'd say he's definitely Dragon though since he freezes everything within a city level range.

The Great Rabbit is extremely interesting to me. Because although it isn't strong, its arguably the most deadly thing the world of OPM would ever face since its easily capable of causing mass genocide (Similar to Black Sperm, except they are mindless beast attempting to kill as many people as possible). It would immediately be defined as a Dragon level threat imo, which would warrant S class people such as Tatsumaki to come to the scene (She's probably the only one who could kill it for good tbh). If let lose for too long we could see entire cities populations decrease by a large margin.

The White Whale is also interesting because it had the ability to pretty much wipe Heroes from existence (As in, from memory). But it would get beat easily.

BOB: I think he may be a wolf threat, yes he is a tier 1, but BOB does not try to physically blow up, he slowly feeds on fear and suffering. BOB would likely end up possessing someone to take a host and murder/harm anyone he pleases like he did in Twin Peaks. While the hero association can not harm BOB for obvious reasons, it would be interesting if the association would be able to figure out BOB and what he does, especially considering the only way Cooper really got the case figured out was due to his esoteric way of investigating and getting help from multiple lodge spirits who knew some things BOB.

Bowser: Definitely a God threat, blitzes (Seems speed unequalized) and destroys the hero association.

Last edited:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thanos_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe) : Thanos is either a Dragon Level Threat by himself or Above Dragon/God Level Threat with the Infinity Gauntlet. Honestly, they would need to either have Tatsumaki kill him as quickly as possible, Genos use his Ten Second Mode or have Saitama try to Blitz and One-Shot him.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Drones_(2007_DS_Game) : Decepticon Drones would be Tiger, at most Demon ( I honestly forget when they hit certain ratings) considering their varying Power Levels and they're not that fast. They're only average fighters, so they shouldn't be too much of a problem.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha : Honestly, Depending on which Obito we're talking about here he would be a Dragon Level Threat at Bare Minimum because of his ridiculous Speed, Strength, Intelligence and Hax available to him. Jūbito would be an easy God Level Threat just because of his power alone, regardless of his brand new OP Hax at the cost of Kamui. I can't see anyone in OPM stopping this guy with how Bullshit Kamui is unless Saitama tried to Blitz him at Max Speed with whatever ******* Crazy Speed Feats he gets down the line and even then, he's not getting past Jūbito until he shows anything past Moon Level and even still would require the Hax Resistance to deal with Obito's Absolutely Bullshit Arsenal.

All For One is obviously a Dragon, especially in his prime.
His stats fit the bill of a Dragon, and he has a seemingly endless slew of abilities at his disposal, most of which he can combine to create even more monstrous and overpowered abilities. Assuming he possesses all of his Quirks, both past and present, then he might very well be the most dangerous Dragon there is.

The USJ Nomu would either be a High Demon or a Low Dragon.

Professor Venomous would also most likely be a Dragon, considering he possesses the biotechnological prowess of Child Emperor, and the ability to tap into Shadowy Figure, granting him Dragon-level combat ability and dark superpowers, like the ability to absorb energy from his opponents, draining them of their strength while amplifying his own, and then discharge that energy back at the enemy, fly and become an intangible shadow creature, generate flames on a whim, and create evil energy blasts that can take on the shape of claws.

T.K.O. is just a Dragon based on how powerful he is.

Kevin is above dragon for pretty obvious reasons
Has the stats to make the cut(Scales above 4.2% SoL along with 364 Petaton AP)
Thousands of km of range
Plethora of haxes and resistances(that are 11D)

Sirin is blatantly a High Dragon
She can create Psuedo earthquakes across all of Siberia (Which is bigger than Europe)(Basically Continental range)
Passive Corruption haxes and she could do this to half of Asia with only 1/6th of her power after being weakened drastically prior
Can Launch High 6-A meteors from the moon(One of these meteors destroyed most of the coastal cities on the pacific rim due to the follow up mega tsunami)
BS Void and Subjective reality haxes along with more stuff

Welt Yang is a disaster level God
Has a High 4-C self destruct
A mountain of hax
Has a continent swallowing super weapon
And if he ever uses a certain attack of his he can effectively obliterate the entire universe on all dimensional levels by exploiting the singularity if that isn’t god idk what is

Mina Ashiro is a tricky one she’s got the AP and Dura of a solid dragon but is only Supersonic but she’d likely still get the rating as she’d have the Durability to no sell shots from and AP to one shot my S-Rank heroes in OPM

Satoru Gojo is a pretty obvious dragon that I don’t think I need to elaborate on

Last edited:
Akumatized villains will be something hard, annoying or both to deal with given their mechanics. Aside from Despair Bear, their power is rather decent as Demon Threads and with so many abilities they can become quite difficult to handle. However, the most dangerous aspect is that there’s nobody to purify the Akuma, which will just cause that the Akuma take over civilians to create it's own army of the same supervillain.

Hawk Moth/Shadow Moth would probably be ranked Dragon, not because of how directly threatening he can be, but because of his powers to grant the powers that somebody who's feeling upset wants. A Heroes' Day in OPM sounds like something that would turn out quite fatal.

Stormy Weather and Cat Blanc would be ranked above Demon.

Volpina would probably pretend to be a super heroine until who knows what happens that makes her backstab the heroes.

Megatron is a bit weird. For his 7-B self, he's definitely an threat level dragon. For his High 6-A self, pretty clear cut threat level dragon or above. He's definitely extremely fast and I'd say would pretty much blitz all those around his tiers. As for how he'd fare against the hero association, his 7-B self has hax like Anti-Matter which has planetary range, and considering no HA member has resistance to such a thing, everyone would be ****** with the exception of maybe Tatsumaki and Saitama, but I'm not sure if either has a way to counter Anti-Matter. Tatsumaki could shield herself with TK tho. His High 6-A self is the same scenario except he pretty much slaps everyone without needing Anti-Matter with the exception of maybe Saitama. Megatron should win both at least 8/10

He's never really done that before and we don't know the details of how his portals work. Presumably it's possible but not certain.

Back