• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Punching bag vs Punching bag Match - (Iron Man vs Natsu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony already fought Erza who is also from FT, and you can also consider her a punching bag.

Doesn't this match is kinda redundant?

Ironman is more mobile with his flight. Ironman is leagues smarter and more tactical with Supergenius level intellect as well as having higher than normal information processing. Ironman can rapidly regenerate his armor. Ironman also has resistance to most if not all of Natsu's attacks. Ironman's suits almost never run out of power (stamina). Ironman can also create forcefields. Ironman has all of these advantages over Natsu. It's Ironmans' victory hands down.

Is Happy included? He allow Natsu pseudo-flight.

Note: Not english, please be patient with my grammar.

Is iron man armor model 9 heat resistance, and if it is how much of a resistance does it has.

Natsu can kind of fly even without the help of happy, just like iron man, he uses his fire to temporarily fly.

@IKazi + As far as my memorie concerns, this old garbage was able to resist for a couple of seconds the heat of earth's core, which has a temperature of 5,700 K (5,400 Celcious; 5,800 Fahrenheit).

Well, gotta go with IM here.

To add more, I believe that Tony could get rid of Natsu's fire and lightning attacks by absorbing their heat and electrical energy, depriving him from some his power boosts.

Well that is very impressive for the first model to have that kinda heat resistance, but does model 9 have it own heat resistance feat. It's not like all of iron man suits are equal, some are build for support, some for strenght and some for speed.

Actually, they are equal when it comes to abilities, they just designed differently to suit different needs. So yes, it does have fire resistance.

Thanks to newendigo i already know that model 9 has heat resistance, but does it has it's own feat. Using the feat of a different suit sounds very dodge to me, also can you give me a scan of where they claim that all the suits has equal abilities.

Unless you're a fire user

In which case, you're worse, like Cinder and to a smaller extent Tatsumi

• Flashbacks to the Sabo vs Natsu thread *

Speaking of which if Sabo was 7-A I'd make a match with him against Cinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back