• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) another JoJo characther fights Mechikabura.. but it's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should stop with that mechi match? maybe

Note: No, this isn't a stomp, it's even more fair than novel kars match
  • HA Dio in his Post-Absorption
  • Mechikabura at his Time Power Unleashed
  • Speed Equalizzed
  • Distance: some metres

SPOILER_1000.png
671ec9894fe57391c4fc7abba302ab50afd8c594v2_00.jpg

Overwrite: 8 (StrymULTRA, Brak, Popted2, Pokemonfan807, Cloozuma, TyranoDoom30, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Alphaapexnep00)

Mechi:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What hax does this supes start with again?

Because mechi can fodderize with either a simple ki blast or Absorption.

Thought based hax are useless If that's not what they start with.

@StrymULTRA he basically just flies them into the Source Wall and leaves them there like he did to an avatar of Darkseid.
The potential issue is that as far as I'm aware, he only did such a thing once and was bloodlusted at the time because Darkseid almost kill Supergirl so the chances of him using it against Mechi are pretty low if he isn't bloodlusted

I mean he can, but it isn't though based
Ik well, but is still pretty fast.
@StrymULTRA he basically just flies them into the Source Wall and leaves them there like he did to an avatar of Darkseid.
The potential issue is that as far as I'm aware, he only did such a thing once and was bloodlusted at the time because Darkseid almost kill Supergirl so the chances of him using it against Mechi are pretty low if he isn't bloodlusted
Then voting Mechi as he’d just absorb and calling it a day

Yeah I'm also gonna vote Mechi FRA.
@StrymULTRA also to make it a bit worse, Superman needed a Boomtube to reach the Source Wall so not only did he only use it once but it's something he can't really do on his own

should i bloodlust? btw superman also have Heat vision that could do that

I'm aware of this scene, it probably isn't gonna affect Mechi much because A) his regen is sufficient enough to counter it B) it's something Superman doesn't do much and C) it won't do much for Superman as Mechikabura's power of Ki doesn't come from his brain but from an external source

I'm aware of this scene, it probably isn't gonna affect Mechi much because A) his regen is sufficient enough to counter it B) it's something Superman doesn't do much and C) it won't do much for Superman as Mechikabura's power of Ki doesn't come from his brain but from an external source
eh, then idk much about superman

his wincons seems very few, and it needs stuff.
should i change character?

This Superman has hax.

He's not putting Mechi in the source wall in less he wants to get he's neck snapped(Superman won't get past Mechi absorptionb tho)

Mechi fra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back