• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another FT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without wasting any times here the thing which needs to check/discussed

1) large size for all dragons

2) homing attack for wahl (ch 473)

3)stats amplification for Kyoka via This

4)ext perception for ft character via magic sensing proof-

• zeref is shown to senseacnologia when he was any miles away from him, and before Natsu team even start fighting hades, as well as sensing Natsu magic power lvl when he uses BDKM
  • Precht has shown to sense nearly dead mavis magic power
  • nearly all ft people from Natsu to mest was shown to sensing other character magic power 1 2 3 4 5
Gildarts can sense and tell that god Serena is dead just by sensing his magic and rogue and Minerva did it as well here

5)Curse nullification for gray? he remove/save lucy from end power shown here 1 2

6)Space manipulation for base zeref- he can seal and open raven of time, and raven of times didn't even belong to him, here- 1 2 3 4

1997KD said:
I post it on current ongoing ft discussion post, waiting for ppl to comment
An honest perspective, if someone doesn't contact an admin for evaluation this thread like many others can go on months without change.

An honest perspective, if someone doesn't contact an admin for evaluation this thread like many others can go on months without change.

I know but i want to everyone to atleast comment here, so we doesn't have to make another crt on same topic again, after 1 day, i will call admin for evolution after we reach a common conclusion

I'm cool with almost everything, but I am somewhat unconvinced with the Jellal speed bit.

The logic behind it isn't wholly wrong imo and Jellal has consistently been depicted as being one of the fastest characters in the series, but it forces us to assume that August who solidly wrecked Jellal is also faster than Acno even though Acno blitzed him earlier in the arc. It comes across more like an outlier than anything honestly.

Agree with everything but Jellal's speed. Like I said on the GD thread, the scaling doesn't work as it makes Jellal is simultaneously faster and slower than himself. Slap an outlier tag on it and we can proceed with everything else no problem.

Elizhaa said:
Everything looks alright to me.
Neutral about speed, to be honest. But Jellal's Meteor is listed as Speed Enhancement on his profile

• Meteor (µÁüµÿƒ, ÒâƒÒâ╝ÒâåÒéúÒéó, M─½tia): Jellal's body is surrounded by a cloak of Heavenly Body Magic, allowing him to move through the air at incredible speeds. Even if someone could detect his trajectory, it is nearly impossible to catch him. With his speed, Jellal assaults his opponents with quick, but powerful, melee attacks. Jellal wears a special suit under his robes to better utilize this particular spell. During Jellal's battle with Jura Neekis, the speed granted to him by Meteor amazed even Jet, a Mage specializing in speed-enhancing Magic.

So even with meteor, it's outlier? Because we honeslty never see jellal fighting august, i guess it same as orihime, while she is weaker than like os yhwach,ichigo, she can still keep up with them.

We never see august fighting acnologia, but Irene who was same as August(or weaker) able to keep up with acnologia to some point(at her human form), Jellal only able to keep up with acnologia oy via meteor and upto some extant, it's not like completely blitz him many times, he himself said he can't do it forever The best suggestion can give is, "likely sub-rel via meteor,(able to keep up with dragon acno for some moment)

And as for his shield, they are not an outlier, many characters have like 7-A ap, but High 6-A shield, jellal is just like on of them

I'm not going to force it if ppl don't want to accept sub-rel jellal, so I'm ready to drop that part

Msg some member who always comment on crt and knowledge on ft, after sometime i will contact admin to approve it

And anyone have problem with jellal high 6-C shield?

I agree with everything except Jellal scaling, for one, the attack Jellal blocked from Acnologia, was casual, and therefore should not be considered, as well, Jellal outspeeding Acnologia is an outlier, he is so far below him, it's not even funny

1) Agree

2) Agree

3) Agree

4) Agree

5) Dunno. Neutral on this one since I don't know what Gray exactly did.

6) I was going to agree with this for his Meteor but apparently it cannot be considered.

PhotoEditor-20190224210125
Is this enough to prove that god serena have lightning manipulation or lightning dragon slayer magic? In anime you can even hear lightning sound

So we all agree on everything, including god Serena possibly having lightning manipulation. Someone contactt an admin so he can approve it

Are you sure that you are experienced enough to not make any errors in language and structure?

Antvasima said:
Are you sure that you are experienced enough to not make any errors in language and structure?
The upgrade is simple like adding large size or homing attack, it didn't require much explanation, but if the @dragon doing it then i leave it on him

Another thing I want to bring up is how we scale Max Alors and a lot of Fodder characters to Natsu's Fire Dragon King Roar which is Small City level+, point is, why on earth would we scale them to Natsu, we should scale them differently

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Another thing I want to bring up is how we scale Max Alors and a lot of Fodder characters to Natsu's Fire Dragon King Roar which is Small City level+, point is, why on earth would we scale them to Natsu, we should scale them differently
Because: Max's Feat:

Likely Small City level (Capable of fighting the Álvarez Soldiers, that, in groups of dozens, can put Natsu Dragneel on the defensive, and make him struggle a bit and should be somewhat comparable to his casual roar)

• Honestly, this topic should a topic for another CRT because this CRT discussion is done, to me.

Elizhaa is right. This deserves its own CRT considering this talks about a whole category of characters.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Can we leave super fodder character alone.

Btw sorry guys, i'm kinda busy idk how much changes are made, currently i apply change like 12+ ft members regarding extra preception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back