• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

VS

images

SBA

Speed Equalized

Arjuna (Alter) :

Anos Voldigoad :

Inconclusive

me too,I'm tired due to countless matches between literally any characters from my favorite verse vs fate

Anyways, he resist pretty much everything anos have, have a 2-A Invulnerability, he can bfr him or just infinity incap him with conceptual erase of shiva or just absorb him

F, the fate guys resist type 2 concept manip now, that's literally Anos' whole shtick. They can also interact with his NEP and have options to incap.

i know so why post a thread in which Anos loses as they resist everything(U know everything that anyone from nasuverse with cm2 can incap him and still........)😒

Daily remind that I still need to re-''play'' or ''re-read'' (idk if we can say play to visual novel) Fate Visual novel, so, I can put a end in the wank (or I might wank it)

Nasuverse has game,novel,manga,anime etc not only visual novel so good luck to end in the wank
I was kidding pal, I even said that I would even wank it more (I'm joking about fate being wanked.) I like fate, and I know, but I will foccus on the Visual Novel and the games

Technically if fgo clarify a think with tiamat, i can downgrade some profile (mostly the babylon one)

it will become Dragon Ball, like, they even have rules to not make CRT to change DB cosmology🐳
Don't think that will ever happen, even lore when low 1-C thread is prepared lol, but

He could win vs saber tho she resist concept and law but he have most hax that can os and she doesn't use avalon in her 2-A key

You cant, there is too much members of them here, i.e you'll be outnumbered without a chance to actually counter all the points
and dont forget that even if you counter there points they would just see like nothing happens and if you bring in again they will start pandering the mayority and then a small circle jerk and thread closed

and dont forget that even if you counter there points they would just see like nothing happens and if you bring in again they will start pandering the mayority and then a small circle jerk and thread closed
Where and when does think like this happen?

Mostly when the thread is over and everyone there activates mob mentality to pretend any counter argument didnt happen
Ah? No it's the rule of thread, when thing is over it's need to be closed it's like that fir all threads, and a member can ask to re open it if he ask a staff with the reason and it get re open.

And in which thread the counter argument was not considered ?

actually there is not even one counter argument in almost every Nasuverse CRT recently even in the controversal thread like 1-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back