• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Nasuverse (Except void shiki and akasha)

Sources in misfit is like their life energy or what? I remembered anos source was destroyed and he revived 2000 years later and hero canon has 7 sources. But tbh
I watched misfit and didn't understand the concept of sources....but anyone who has time can explain to me,Thank you.

Sorry for my bad English

Sources in misfit is like their life energy or what? I remembered anos source was destroyed and he revived 2000 years later and hero canon has 7 sources. But tbh
Source is a concept.
I remembered anos source was destroyed and he revived 2000 years later and hero canon has 7 sources. But tbh
I watched misfit and didn't understand the concept of sources....but anyone who has time can explain to me,Thank you.
from Maou Gakuin blog

Source The basic concept of existence, which is hidden in all living things. A good magician can be reborn with his original memory kept at his source, and even if his body perishes, as long as his source is intact, he can be revived. - LN Keyword
"In the first place, magic power is born from the source in our bodies. To put it simply, from our soul or spirit, but the source lies even deeper. It's what makes us who we are." - LN Volume 1, Chapter 6

"However, if the Almighty's sword is not sheathed, the power of the divine sword will annihilate the source of the person who pulls it out, present, past, and future." - WN Chapter 231

"Guardian Gods are made up of concepts and embody the order and laws of the world." - WN Chapter 29

Also this, if we check the scan of AE type 1 to Anos source, it also shows that Source are Concepts
aHCK4IJ_1.jpg

They have reason, but anos doesn't seem to resist power mimicry, data manipulation and transmutation. So people like kazuradrop/BB etc can just copy all of his power. And he doesn't resist bfr so get bfr

But in the anime sources are physical.

I remember anos own was destroyed and he revived 2000 years later
Same as hero canon.

But in the anime sources are physical.

I remember anos own was destroyed and he revived 2000 years later
Same as hero canon.
they arent physical, but the source can be interacted if the character can affect it, which is the basis of being able to affect concept, the hero can destroy it, yes, which is the reason that he has Conceptual Manipulation lol

I mean wouldnt Dantes just be able to continuously nuke until Incap is achieved? Constantly destroying someone even if they come back counts as Incap.

I mean wouldnt Dantes just be able to continuously nuke until Incap is achieved? Constantly destroying someone even if they come back counts as Incap.
destroying his soul forever isnt incap, it would be incap if it was erasing his concept, which would make Anos regen forever due his high-godly, that is a incap, yes, but not affecting his soul, thats irrelevant

destroying his soul forever isnt incap, it would be incap if it was erasing his concept, which would make Anos regen forever due his high-godly, that is a incap, yes, but not affecting his soul, thats irrelevant
Well many people in fate can do that so no prob lol but just bfr is better he can't counter this

I mean if Dantes continuously was destroying Anos and he couldnt do anything but be destroyed then thats incap.

I mean if Dantes continuously was destroying Anos and he couldnt do anything but be destroyed then thats incap.
affecting a non relevant thing of a character is not a incap, in the same way that destroying a leg of someone forever is not incap to characters that doesnt need their legs, thats my point

Alright then if he doesnt need to regen from that to do things then you are right, Dantes stuff is irrelevant.

Apologies I was misunderstanding what you where saying.

And Gil and bb's ten crowns pretty much makes anything anos does pointless

Don't know about that Dante is capable of killing someone's soul who can resist the root the root being a 1-a entity
Yes, but Anos doesnt depend of his soul to live, in the same way that a Tier 0 soul destruction wont affect a 10-C who doesnt depend of the soul

Reactions: Rez
Back