• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Nasuverse (Except void shiki and akasha)

First it was Yogiri and Anos vs Nasuverse.... Now anos alone 😂 at least void shiki is excluded... What a downgrade

Yeah, since anos has resistance to high godly regen negation.
As I said before... That just means that anos is harder to kill, I'm not that knowledgeable about nasuverse, but I'm sure there will be someone who might be able to incap or even kill him.... I don't know

Well, I would prefer someone who knows about nasuverse to give their opinion.
Well, i am saying as far as I know. I got into nasuverse very recently....about 6 months or 8 months ago i guess. Even then , i did not heavily research about the lore, and i find out by the internet. And btw the type moon wikia says that "True resurrection is not possible even via true magic" and aoko pulled it off by time travel shenanigans.

I'm probably not the best to talk because don't know much of really complex terms in the wiki, don't know excessively of Fate and don't know much of Anos (only to anime) but his Conceptual Manipulation is Type 3 based on the CRT of recently, so he can do something against Kama?

Last edited:
I'm probably not the best to talk because don't know much of really complex terms in the wiki, don't know excessively of Fate and don't know much of Anos (only to anime) but his Conceptual Manipulation is Type 3 based on the CRT of recently, so he can do something against Kama?
Can you give me a little more context? About what does Kama have that makes Anos unable to do anything against her?

Can you give me a little more context? About what does Kama have that makes Anos unable to do anything against her?
Again, I'm not the best to talk because of don't understand much stuff, but Kama have NEP 2, I remember a thread in which was said that Yogiri couldn't affect Kama (but Kama also couldn't with him because of his size).

Again, I'm not the best to talk because of don't understand much stuff, but Kama have NEP 2, I remember a thread in which was said that Yogiri couldn't affect Kama (but Kama also couldn't with him because of his size).
Anos is NEP2 and is able to affect and destroy NEP2 beigns, he already defeated graham who was NEP2.

Oh, then don't pay me attention, as I say, I don't know much, only wanted to comment until others more knowledgeables come. Though, if his CM is type 3 instead of 2, that mean there are stuff he couldn't do to some characters, no? What would be that to try to think or search a character that he couldn't defeat, at least until there come the knowledgeables.

Oh, then don't pay me attention, as I say, I don't know much, only wanted to comment until others more knowledges come. Though, if his CM is type 3 instead of 2, that mean there are stuff he couldn't do to some characters, no? What would be that to try to think or search a character that he couldn't defeat, at least until there come the knowledge.
Well, void shiki is excluded here btw.

Its fine, let just wait for knowledge members

The way anos is, i doubt even void shiki can kill him. He can regenerate from being erased from both existance and nonexistance, he is NEP type 2, he has 2 resistances to high godly regen negation.....

Void Shiki have concept type 1, and those that manage to see a bit of the Root will also be absorb.

Goetia have Immortality base on Solomon, then Solomon have immortality base on the the throne of heroes.

Killing is not really important when any 2-A in verse can just incap or BFR him.

The way anos is, i doubt even void shiki can kill him. He can regenerate from being erased from both existance and nonexistance, he is NEP type 2, he has 2 resistances to high godly regen negation.....
His NEP 2, praticaly all people in fate bypass, being able to regen from existence and non existance even okita alter bypass that, and well kama and dust of osiris will get erased if they enter [] (the two have high godly), and well she can just entierly absorb him

Otherwise the rest he can't kill tiamat because range, and he doesn't resist all 2-A passive of BB (he litteraly can't bypass her ten crown)

His NEP 2, praticaly all people in fate bypass, being able to regen from existence and non existance even okita alter bypass that, and well kama and dust of osiris will get erased if they enter [] (the two have high godly), and well she can just entierly absorb him

Otherwise the rest he can't kill tiamat because range, and he doesn't resist all 2-A passive of BB (he litteraly can't bypass her ten crown)
BTW Anos resists high godly regen negation. Also, not forgetting his immeasurable speed.
Also, is there a proof that okita alter can negate high godly regen on the scale of anos? Anos will literally regenerate if he is erased at a level past nonexistence, and he also resists high godly regen negation both with venuzdonor and after absorbing graham source, meaning he has two resistances to high godly regen negation.
The best way to deal with anos is a BFR or a seal, and even that is hard because of his immeasurable speed. I think it was once mentioned on this wiki that even a 1-A can't kill a tier 6 with brute power if that tier 6 has low godly regen.

Last edited:
Its on the NP description of Okita Alter, those that have NEP will be erased.
It’s able to annihilate or remove from the world what was not supposed to exist, or even what cannot be allowed to exist.
He is only immeasurable on 2-B scale unlike BB on 2-A. For the future upgrade it will be 8-D. And killing is not really a problem when they can mind hax, BFR him.

BTW Anos resists high godly regen negation. Also, not forgetting his immeasurable speed.
Also, is there a proof that okita alter can negate high godly regen on the scale of anos? Anos will literally regenerate if he is erased at a level past nonexistence, and he also resists high godly regen negation both with venuzdonor and after absorbing graham source, meaning he has two resistances to high godly regen negation.
The best way to deal with anos is a BFR or a seal, and even that is hard because of his immeasurable speed. I think it was once mentioned on this wiki that even a 1-A can't kill a tier 6 with brute power if that tier 6 has low godly regen.
He resist only high godly regen negation for a concept type 3 for what i see. His immeasurable speed in nothing that much.

Having two resistance to high godly regen don't serve that much actually if their are on the same level,

For void shiki venuzdozor will litteraly be destroy and power nulled when she want so...

And from what I remember, there's also potency on regen. And Anos only have regen from Conceptual. BB have Concept, info and History erasure.

Its on the NP description of Okita Alter, those that have NEP will be erased.

He is only immeasurable on 2-B scale unlike BB on 2-A. For the future upgrade it will be 8-D. And killing is not really a problem when they can mind hax, BFR him.
Oh, sorry. I always thought it referred to stuff like Ea which does not exist in the world.

Its already shown in FGO that BB can act even without the Moon Cell. But she's much weaker.

And there's also the Summer BB that have much more power than the Moon Cell BB.

Wait, someone rlly said that even Shiki can't deal with Arnos?
Weaknesses: Shiki needs to hit her opponent to properly use her Mystic Eyes. She can only fight at her full potential with a sword, rather than her knife. In order to kill something lacking a concept of death, she needs to overheat her brain and tap into her "imagination". The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are limited to the user's vision of death. | Void Shiki is rather apathetic and lackadaisical, and thus will not take things seriously most of the time.

Can Anos take advantage on her weakness?

Back