• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And for NEP 2 in nasu. kama is not updated yet her NEP, and use the old NEP requirement, that you can have NEP 2 just from conceptual nonexistance alone. And honestly i dont think kama can have current NEP 2 by that description
It was already accepted in the thread DT made for the new format, just never been updated bcz i don't have much time to go to my pc.

And ok for the pause

And for NEP 2 in nasu. kama is not updated yet her NEP, and use the old NEP requirement, that you can have NEP 2 just from conceptual nonexistance alone. And honestly i dont think kama can have current NEP 2 by that description
NPI to NEP 2 will no longer come from Kama, it will come from Zero Musashi, whose nothingness is beyond 0 and 1, beyond reality and dreams.

Servants can interact as shown in the las vegas summer event.

Last edited:
It's me who say nep 1 and nep3 but it's nep 2, with the crt that was made for the concept after. Not like a crt will be made for the nep 2 character
Yeah and DT ok with that

And isnt you say kama should have idealist (NEP 2)?
Kama (Fate Series) (She doesn't have physical body and Shiva already erased her down to conceptual level, Kama also called herself a void) she should have idealist (type1, 2 and 4) and paradoxal (type 3) As, in the series, a conceptual extent is regarded as more fundamental than the mind or soul, these would still not exist but she act like she had one.

So it's a baseline 6D guy vs a who knows how layered above 6D walking armory who can pulls 8D hax and a 1A weapon

How is this supposed to be fair? Like at all?

Pretty sure, only the second round. Ya, I agree, second round sounds like a smurf (strongest key) vs none-smurf.
From what I know first round is still a baseline 6D guy vs a who knows how layered above 6D walking armory guy who can pull layered hax and a 1A weapon

Back