• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do remember some sort of thread where I disagreed with infinitely layered Nonexistent Physiology and saying it only seemed like a single layer to me.
Ya, but it is an old one if I am not wrong. I am pretty sure Fixxed has new scans/evidence.

And for second round, eh I don't want to be biased but I doubt Anos got any chance against the weapon 💀

Ahh, i must make some revision again for make arnos in the peak again

Btw, the lion of destruction's fate is to destroy entire silver sea, so fate in this scale above silver sea, and arnos true power (destruction, chaos power. Voldigod bloodline) is can destroy that fate, and not mention that he can go deeper and deeper to infinity (infinite layer) of his true power. But that for the next CRT

Ahh, i must make some revision again for make arnos in the peak again

Btw, the lion of destruction's fate is to destroy entire silver sea, so fate in this scale above silver sea, and arnos true power (destruction, chaos power. Voldigod bloodline) is can destroy that fate, and not mention that he can go deeper and deeper to infinity (infinite layer) of his true power. But that for the next CRT
It is irrelevant, once the CRT is applied, the argument can be used.

And for NEP 2 in nasu. kama is not updated yet her NEP, and use the old NEP requirement, that you can have NEP 2 just from conceptual nonexistance alone. And honestly i dont think kama can have current NEP 2 by that description

Ya, the fight need to be paused, both sides are using irrelevant arguments. So let's wait as well.
I also wondered how it is NEP 2.

Nasu really needs to update its profile after their revision and hax standard revision (such as NEP, TD, and Aca).

Thanksfully Ubdon has updated the TD 3 for Nasu.

Anos can't do a thing in round 1, ten crown and all of his resistance are layered as ****. + He can affect nep2 to at last 2 layer (and normaly up to infinity bcz root) which is enough for what is accepted for anos till now.

Anos can't do a thing in round 1, ten crown and all of his resistance are layered as ****. + He can affect nep2 to at last 2 layer which is enough for what us accepted for anos till now.
calm down and for now we made pause here until both verse became less outdated

Back