• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He literally absorbed and he can swap both sources when he want. Also I can also explain Anos gets all of Graham aspects too and even aspects 4 for lacking information which sources stores.
Yes, I know he can use the source he used it to block attacks, my question was where the layers were from, which seems to be him getting closer to his original nothingness which idk if I'd count as layers but meh
Gil abilities not shown to work on TD 3*. Btw I get what you mean by earlier. I should have specified. Anos abilities even works on Character who has TD2.
That makes more sense than acausality yes. And who even has td2 in the verse for that to be the case, no one with a profile does. But either way that's not something that really matters here, it doesn't mean the ability is stronger, it can just interact with stuff
Now I am wondering how powernull will affect a TD3 character its own special abilities which are not normal abilities if character. Like how wiki treats without feats you can't affect TD3 how powernull will works. I am going by how current standard works and I don't see any of Gil abilities being able to null Anos TD3 abilities. So My vote for R1 isn't going to change anyway i agree R2 is inconclusive
The issue is that Anos isn't td3, his source is, he doesn't have to null his source, just the attacks used on himself
1B argument for Anos can neg Gil if accepted. Don't say any wank doesn't works.
can't hear you over tier 0 Gil scaling off the root ggez

Yes, I know he can use the source he used it to block attacks, my question was where the layers were from, which seems to be him getting closer to his original nothingness which idk if I'd count as layers but meh
It is Layered because Graham's nothingness became deeper nothingness which is impossible to affect each time Graham's gets destroyed.
Thats makes more sense than acausality yes. And who even has td2 in the verse for that to be the case, no one with a profile does. But either way that's not something that really matters here, it doesn't mean the ability is stronger, it can just interact with stuff
Eques and all chief gods has TD2 in the verse Eques even has profile check it
The issue is that Anos isn't td3, his source is, he doesn't have to null his source, just the attacks used on himself
Bro his power comes from Source without source no one can even exist and Anos can cast spells in the source alone. Its also already in his profile
can't hear you over tier 0 Gil scaling off the root ggez
I see Zepes avatar negs

Well higher dimensionality can interact with TD3. But not against NEP type 2
Gilgamesh isn't higher dimensional
For R1 voting for Anos. Even though his scale baseline 6D. Gil can't do anything to NEP type 2 while Anos has Acausality type 1 negation and attacks which can harm the opponent past like he did with Yzark. While Gil wouldn't have any chance to drop Anos because of NEP type 2 and TD3.

For R2 voting as Inconclusive because neither doing any jack shit to each others.

Well feel free to correct me if i am wrong
I'm sure Anos is above baseline 6-D than Gilgamesh cause of 99 layers shit.

Can Venozdonor bypass 10 crowns? If so I'm going with Venozdonor GG.

Gilgamesh isn't higher dimensional

I'm sure Anos is above baseline 6-D than Gilgamesh cause of 99 layers shit.

Can Venozdonor bypass 10 crowns? If so I'm going with Venozdonor GG.
anos doesnt have the 99 layer in his 6d key cause the 6d scale to the silver sea

It is Layered because Graham's nothingness became deeper nothingness which is impossible to affect each time Graham's gets destroyed.

Eques and all chief gods has TD2 in the verse Eques even has profile check it

Bro his power comes from Source without source no one can even exist and Anos can cast spells in the source alone. Its also already in his profile

I see Zepes avatar negs
The layered NEP2 never became accepted, not like the last thread was refused.

Anos own power doesn't scale to td3 if we do by this then gil would have interaction with td 3 his source of power is the root. And god can connect themself to the root. And gil would is above baseline 6D.

No one is arguing for infinite layers NEP. Why don't you read what I wrote. Graham's profile explanation still shows atleast 2 layers
Anos own power doesn't scale to td3 if we do by this then gil would have interaction with td 3 his source of power is the root. And god can connect themself to the root. And gil would is above baseline 6D.
?. Prove your claim.

No one is arguing for infinite layers NEP. Why don't you read what I wrote. Graham's profile explanation still shows atleast 2 layers

?. Prove your claim.
It was not accepted to be 2 layer of NEP tho too.

Bcz it was never described like this is the td3 thread.

And wouldn't change that Gilgamesh can affect better td3

Refused? I don't remember Fixxed created the CRT?

Back