• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs All divine spirits in fate (Tier equalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume so. In which case, anybody with Authority resistances resists everything Anos has on a 6D-8D level.

Can this actually be done? Also, does equalise tier mean their hax is also equalise? Because some servants had smurf hax.

I dunno actually, i just heard of his infamous deeds at this wiki really and 99+ layered of haxes is one of them

I would like to know what are "those infamous deeds".

I would like to know what are "those infamous deeds".
"Infamous deeds" refer to every match he is in being an absolute shit show and not enjoyable to debate in the slightest.

This may also refer to how he has committed murder in canon, but, hey, he's the Demon King.

"Infamous deeds" refer to every match he is in being an absolute shit show and not enjoyable to debate in the slightest.

This may also refer to how he has committed murder in canon, but, hey, he's the Demon King.
Naah, what i mention is in the vs battle only cuz i haven't read Maou Gakuin

Although i'm sorry if i offended anyone, it just from my observation that Anos is indeed quite infamous here

Naah, what i mention is in the vs battle only cuz i haven't read Maou Gakuin

Although i'm sorry if i offended anyone, it just from my observation that Anos is indeed quite infamous here
He is infamous here as well. I hate him so, so, so much, but this isn't the place to voice my opinion on the series or the characters.

Those who stay to debate seem to like it.... I don't know why you say they're **** if you've never debated anything related to Anos. What makes me laugh is that they just hate him for the sake of hating him, nothing else, I don't see the logic behind it.
You may not know it but practically all the characters of this type have killed characters but the few that are shown that Anos killed for X reason he always reincarnated them.

Tier equalisation has to be Fun and Games afaik, its allowed in such a case cause in F&G its not a serious/actual match.

And to throw in my two cents, I'm pretty sure only beings with Authority can beat Anos since their stuff is layered too iirc. They basically work by Dragon Ball rules, your shit gets negged if you're weaker than them.

And to throw in my two cents, I'm pretty sure only beings with Authority can beat Anos since their stuff is layered too iirc. They basically work by Dragon Ball rules, your shit gets negged if you're weaker than them.
Actually normal magecraft also layered, stronger magecraft neg weaker magecraft, i vaguely remember that, magecraft is kinda UES of nasuverse

Well every Divine Spirit has Authority

what even counters anos? acausality type 5?
Acausuality type 5, Transduality type 2, Beyond his level of NPI NEP type 2 and AE type 1, Being much bigger then his range
For offensive just oneshot hax that he does not resist (although mainly I am talking about stuff like mind manip which would not trigger his High godly regen) and sufficient NPI to interact with his source.
and for a third option. High Godly Regen negation in sufficient layers and an attack which would destroy his source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back