• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Zamasu Immortality Question (Possible Mid Godly regen?)

So Chou Zamasu has Mid-Godly for being stated to survive the Hakai but the Anime version doesn't despite having a similar statement and I'm curious as to why
he doesn't
E3IzLELVgAEXhVu

Because Goku in ep 67 says this^^^
and Whis responds with
E3IzLEMVIAIIHc_

Implying Goku's assessment was correct in saying Beerus can't destroy an Immortal Zamasu(Not Merged)
So could it maybe be listed as a possibly Mid-Godly at least?

So Chou Zamasu has Mid-Godly for being stated to survive the Hakai but the Anime version doesn't despite having a similar statement and I'm curious as to why
he doesn't
E3IzLELVgAEXhVu

Because Goku in ep 67 says this^^^
and Whis responds with
E3IzLEMVIAIIHc_

Implying Goku's assessment was correct in saying Beerus can't destroy an Immortal Zamasu(Not Merged)
So could it maybe be listed as a possibly Mid-Godly at least?
By those statements it would not be Mid-Godly Regen. It would be more of a resistance to EE. Unless Beerus actually used it on him and he got erased but still returned he wouldn't have Mid-Godly. I think the Chou version has it because he survived Goku's hakai.

By those statements it would not be Mid-Godly Regen. It would be more of a resistance to EE. Unless Beerus actually used it on him and he got erased but still returned he wouldn't have Mid-Godly. I think the Chou version has it because he survived Goku's hakai.
I assumed regen since Zamasu's immortality is all about his broken regen(type 3 immorality) and Goku only says Beerus can't destroy Zamasu because of his immortality but I guess that option is also possible

Edit: Also Chou Zamasu has it because of (Mostly)Beerus's statement and if anything people used Goku hakaing Zamasu as a counter to Zamasu having mid godly since he was scared implying an impartial hakai would work on him

Last edited:
I assumed regen since Zamasu's immortality is all about his broken regen(type 3 immorality) and Goku only says Beerus can't destroy Zamasu because of his immortality but I guess that option is also possible

Edit: Also Chou Zamasu has it because of (Mostly)Beerus's statement and if anything people used Goku hakaing Zamasu as a counter to Zamasu having mid godly since he was scared implying an impartial hakai would work on him
Yeah it just depends on how you interpret it, I guess.

Why the hell does manga zamasu have mid-godly regen wtf?
NVM I read the justification but holy crap manga zeno's EE can negate up to mid godly regen wtf.

Last edited:
Ye Zamasu should have Mid-Godly.

also it's pretty out of context but i just noticed that you get High-Godly also by History errasure (Which is wrong on many levels), and if im correct they are discussing the history errasure and acausality negation in another thread
High-Godly IZ and High Godly negation Zeno Brrr

Didn’t Beerus claim he could destroy Infinite Zamasu or at least someone Beerus scales too
I don’t remember them saying that but there were statements proving Beerus >>> Infinite Zamasu (doesn’t mean Beerus could kill him)

Last edited:
I'm assuming that at least Future Zamasu should get Mid-Godly as Beerus' erasure of Present Zamasu should've erased all the Zamases in all timelines. But Future Zamasu survives regardless, and unlike Goku Black, he DOESN'T have a time ring with him, meaning he was erased as well, only to regenerate from it afterwards

As for Fused Zamasu, he decided to discard his physical form when he was sliced in half by Trunks, and instead chose to become the universe itself, as Gowasu directly stated he chose to discard his physical form, rather than being forced to abandon it, showing he could've regenerated back to his physical form even after a complete annihalation

I'm assuming that at least Future Zamasu should get Mid-Godly as Beerus' erasure of Present Zamasu should've erased all the Zamases in all timelines. But Future Zamasu survives regardless, and unlike Goku Black, he DOESN'T have a time ring with him, meaning he was erased as well, only to regenerate from it afterwards

As for Fused Zamasu, he decided to discard his physical form when he was sliced in half by Trunks, and instead chose to become the universe itself, as Gowasu directly stated he chose to discard his physical form, rather than being forced to abandon it, showing he could've regenerated back to his physical form even after a complete annihalation
Mid Godly Negation for Anime Zeno

After Beerus learning of the failure to destroy Zamasu and Black from the timelines. He stated if he went to the future he could easily destroy zamasu. Beerus was aware of Zamasu's immortality before he destroyed him and was reminded after he failed to destroy Zamasu. Meaning if he did destroy Future Zamasu but he regenerated back through his timelines ranged erasure. Which is likely, due to Beerus and the others being under the impression that present Zamasu wished for a immortal body and for Goku copy, before Beerus erasing Zamasu. Meaning Beerus belived he erased both since he stated Black would be gone when discussing with Trunks. This would foment the idea that Beerus could negate Mid Godly if he's in the same timeline, possibly In others if Beerus knew Zamasu's immortality was Mid Godly before he destroyed him.

Why is the go-to assumption that Zamasu has Mid-Godly Regeneration because the Hakai does not work on him?
Why isn't the go-to assumption that Zamasu has Resistance to Existence Erasure, or that the Hakai has a weakness against immortals?
Why choose the Mid-Godly Regeneration route?
In that case, why has he not come back from being erased by Zeno? Does he have Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation?

Does he have Mid-Godly because he regenerated half of his body from Goku's Hakai? Because if so:
  1. That, in of itself, was a gimped Hakai, so unless you can prove that his Hakai also erases targets, souls and all, from existence, 'tis a no-go.
  2. Mid-Godly Regeneration requires that ones restores themselves from the complete destruction of their body and soul, which he has never done.

Why is the go-to assumption that Zamasu has Mid-Godly Regeneration because the Hakai does not work on him?
Because his Immortality is type 3 he´s immortal because of his regen.
Why isn't the go-to assumption that Zamasu has Resistance to Existence Erasure, or that the Hakai has a weakness against immortals?
Assuming Hakai is weak against immortals is a way bigger assumption than saying he would just regen from it (since that's his whole thing).
Why choose the Mid-Godly Regeneration route?
Type 3 Immortality again
In that case, why has he not come back from being erased by Zeno? Does he have Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation?
Easily explained by just saying Zeno just has way more potent EE than Beerus and it makes sense considering he is the One Above All in the Db verse.
Does he have Mid-Godly because he regenerated half of his body from Goku's Hakai? Because if so:
  1. That, in of itself, was a gimped Hakai, so unless you can prove that his Hakai also erases targets, souls and all, from existence, 'tis a no-go.
  2. Mid-Godly Regeneration requires that ones restores themselves from the complete destruction of their body and soul, which he has never done.
1.Chou Zamasu has it because of Beerus´s statement of being unable to destroy him which is why I´m going for a ¨possibly Mid Godly¨ for Anime Zamasu.
Plus Beerus has already said Hakai erases something from existence (scroll up for the scan) and for the soul part, Beerus has threatened Freiza with soul destruction.
2. At most we could change Chou Zamasu´s regen to ¨possibly Mid Godly¨

Assuming Hakai is weak against immortals is a way bigger assumption than saying he would just regen from it (since that's his whole thing).
Beerus said he cannot kill immortals in general; he was not directly referencing Zamasu nor his healing factor.
Easily explained by just saying Zeno just has way more potent EE than Beerus and it makes sense considering he is the One Above All in the Db verse.
So, he can come back from the Hakai's "complete erasure of body, mind, and soul" but not Delete's "complete erasure of body, mind, and soul"?
Is that... is that even a thing that can happen?
Plus Beerus has already said Hakai erases something from existence (scroll up for the scan) and for the soul part, Beerus has threatened Freiza with soul destruction.
And, Goku has both stated and proven that his imitation was gimped, less powerful, and far slower than the real deal. Why would we assume that an explicitly inferior bootleg has the same properties of the real deal, which requires strict training with a God of Destruction to acquire?
At most we could change Chou Zamasu´s regen to ¨possibly Mid Godly¨
Zamasu was scared shitless by the thought of Goku disintegrating his body. What makes you think he can come back from the complete erasure of his body, mind, and soul? And even if you want to argue that, "Oh, he was scared because he thought that Goku was using the real Hakai"...

that means he was scared of having his body and soul erased

Beerus said he cannot kill immortals in general; he was not directly referencing Zamasu nor his healing factor.
His immortality is his regen and Beerus considered Zamasu to be part of that ¨immortal group he can´t destroy¨
So, he can come back from the Hakai's "complete erasure of body, mind, and soul" but not Delete's "complete erasure of body, mind, and soul"?
Mid Godly Negation
And, Goku has both stated and proven that his imitation was gimped, less powerful, and far slower than the real deal. Why would we assume that an explicitly inferior bootleg has the same properties of the real deal, which requires strict training with a God of Destruction to acquire?

Zamasu was scared shitless by the thought of Goku disintegrating his body. What makes you think he can come back from the complete erasure of his body, mind, and soul? And even if you want to argue that, "Oh, he was scared because he thought that Goku was using the real Hakai"...

that means he was scared of having his body and soul erased
I don´t see how this disproves Zamasu´s Mid Godly regen since Zamasu doesn´t know his regens limits all he did was wish for it plus it´s not like he´s been hakai´d before so him being scared doesn't mean he would´ve actually been erased it would just mean he doesn´t know the limits of his regen.

Not only that but Beerus´s word is more credible ¨than Zamasu´s expressions of being scared¨ and I´m pretty sure Whis reaffirms Beerus´s statement by saying they have something better than the Mafuba instead of putting down Beerus´s statement.

Last edited:
Immortals in dragon ball get their immortality from regeneration.
That would mean it's regeneration negation probably.
The point was that beerus stated that he couldn't kill zamasu, which would mean that zamasu can come back from hakai which is mid godly.

think the Chou version has it because he survived Goku's hakai.
After i look,i still does'nt Understand why Chou Zamasu got Mid-Godly Regen because Previously Beerus Hakai just vaporize Zamasu body into dust while Goku Hakai who is weaker should same and if you see the effect of Goku hakai is like zamasu body for vaporize to dust not like' In anime where the body got Erased

After i look,i still does'nt Understand why Chou Zamasu got Mid-Godly Regen because Previously Beerus Hakai just vaporize Zamasu body into dust while Goku Hakai who is weaker should same and if you see the effect of Goku hakai is like zamasu body for vaporize to dust not like' In anime where the body got Erased
Beerus stated in the manga that hakai erases everthing completely, it works the same way it does in the anime.

E3I3JEQUcAAdQ7U

Mid-Godly Regen means you able to Regenerate after your body, soul and mind got Erased while here zamasu never do that and Beerus say that Hakai not working on him so its more like to zamasu resist to EE

Mid-Godly Regen means you able to Regenerate after your body, soul and mind got Erased while here zamasu never do that and Beerus say that Hakai not working on him so its more like to zamasu resist to EE
Mid Godly is way more likely since again Zamasu's immortality is a regenerative type thats his whole thing and Zamasu gaining a random resistance to EE doesn't make as much sense.

For me its more like to Does'nt Work to him so its a EE Resistance
The reason why mid godly is better is because beerus specifies that his hakai doesn't work on immortals, while any other dude can have ee resistance, he specified immortals which implies that they survive it with their immortality which is their regeneration

Back