• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Tier List

my-image.png

I'd say after season 3 mha anime fell off for me personally

AOT season 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 was ok. Season 4 part 1 i didn't like, but part 2 was absolutely amazing. It rekindled my love for the series again

I'd say after season 3 mha anime fell off for me personally
Season 4 had its moments. It was an average/decent season

Let's not talk about Season 5 though...

The first episode of Season 6 was a banger! Hopefully MHA can redeem itself.

They did such a terrible job with My Villain Academia (Season 5), that it mustered so much energy just to finish the season. I haven't even watched the recent movie because of how disappointed I was. Once Season 6 gets a couple more episodes, and I hear good stuff about it I'll watch it, but until then I'll pass (then again I've been in anime drought for so long that I haven't been watching anime in a loong time in general)

Back