• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp, we just finished a revision a bit ago to update the profiles, but we just got another new episode yesterday, so...

Additions to current profiles
The Chosen One (Animator vs. Animation)
The Second Coming
  • Resistance to Data Manipulation: Survived the Dark Lord's Virus Blade, which turned the other four stick figures into "trash data" immediately
  • Immortality (Type 2): Survived dozens of stabbings and slashes from The Dark Lord's Virus Blade, including being bysected
  • "Empowered" Key
    • Regeneration (At least Low-Mid): Regenerated being horizontally bisected as well as vertical stabs through the torso)
    • Flight
    • Energy Manipulation: Can surround themselves in energy
    • Superior Martial Arts: Could match The Dark Lord, who previously effortlessly trumped Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue all at once
    • Telekinesis: Can imbue objects with his energy, allowing him to throw launch them telekinetically
    • Explosion Manipulation: His Heat Vision can cause explosions
    • Hacking and Data Manipulation: Used The Dark Lord's computer to bring back his friends from being turned into "trash data"
Yellow Stick Figure (Animator vs. Animation)
  • Hacking: Hacked into The Dark Lord's computer, sending a message back to Alan's computer as well as using the computer to bring the Animator's mouse into The Dark Lord's console through Remote Control
ViraBot

Seems fine on a first glance but you put this in the wrong thread by mistake. Happened to me before so I don’t blame ya.

So, did this ever go anywhere? I see Chosen One got his Resistances, but the Second Coming never got an Empowered Key, only Equipment.
If this is still waiting on something, I’ll happily bump it, I’m a fan of the series.

He does have his awakened form as a separate key, but for some reason I decided to put his abilities as a key to his normal abilities tabber instead of making its own separate tabber. I'll split them just to make it better

Not a problem at all. It was a good thing to bring up
Always question my incompetence lol

Back