• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animated Armor discovers where Mad Milk comes from

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Living Armor : 7
Scottish Cyclops and Mistake-a-nature : 0
Incon : 0

9-B versions used
First key Scout and Demoman used
4 Animated Armors are present (Or 3 if it's a stomp for them)
Scout has stock weapons except his pistol which is replaced with Mad Milk
Demoman has Eyelander, Charge n' Targe, and his boots

Story below

Scout and Demoman arrived at a castle, the former being invited by the latter after the previous, incident. Entering the place, they were met by grey stone bricks and human armors placed neatly by the hallway. At the end of it was an odd statue of a slightly overweight presumably Scottish woman sitting by a table.

"Thanks for inviting me to your family holiday, Tavish. It means a lot, man" said Jeremy
"Yer welcome, lad. Don't worry too much about Pauling, least it means there's a shred of normalcy in that lass" replied Tavish, causing his friend to look down and sigh "Listen, I brought ya here so you can get over all of it. You'll find another lady, you just gotta stop with that milk thing!".

"Y-y-yes sir!".
"Good, now where did I put mah bag of scrumpeh?"

While Demoman was looking for his bag, Scout immediately rummaged through his bag in panic. Knowing what would happen if Tavish discovered his bottle of "milk", he quickly placed in on the table, disguising it as part of the dinner set. "Alright, I found it" said Demoman, much to his friend's relief "Now let's offer these bottles to the sta... Oh it's already loaded, how odd. Oh well". He then stepped on a pressure plate, causing the statue to grab the hidden bottle, much to the terror of Jeremy. Automatically, the liquid was poured into the mechanism and in an instant, it began to tremble and spasm.

"What in the bloody hell did you do!?" asked Tavish.
"I don't know! I didn't do anything!" replied Scout.
"Mann Milk detected, activating curse" said the statue in an automated voice.

Suddenly the many armors in the hallway began to animate, approaching the 2 mercenaries. They may not have eyes yet the need to kill could be felt.

"Wait guys, please! I can explain" said Jeremy.

Scout indeed cannot explain

Last edited:
That ****** storyline sounds like it came right from a tf2 comic holy shit.

anyways, i think you need MORE armors, as 4 are going to be decimated by a drunk man who heals from chopping peoples heads off and a weirdo who throws milk at you and heals from it.

edit: realized the armors are faster than the two

Yeah but Scout has Subsonic attacks (G U N S) and reactions and Demoman deals with people with those weapons for a living
Yeah. SO ANYWAYS from the looks of it, the armors just run at them, and overwhelm the two and call it a day, dispite them being able to react to their attacks, the 4 of them should be able to gang up on them, with the upside of one of them being a melee fighter, that'll make it easier to pig pile demoman.

Scout cant really use his speed to his advantage here, but can probably still jump off walls and stuff, which could make it hard for the armors to get him.

voting the armors.

Yeah. SO ANYWAYS from the looks of it, the armors just run at them, and overwhelm the two and call it a day, dispite them being able to react to their attacks, the 4 of them should be able to gang up on them, with the upside of one of them being a melee fighter, that'll make it easier to pig pile demoman.

Scout cant really use his speed to his advantage here, but can probably still jump off walls and stuff, which could make it hard for the armors to get him.

voting the armors.
But isn't minor crowd control Demoman's shtick? Even as Demoknight he can chain attacks and with Scout running around as a distraction, they'll probably be separated enough for Demo to cut them down. Also according to the profile, Demo's charge attack is comparable to the projectile speed meaning he's subsonic while charging

But isn't minor crowd control Demoman's shtick? Even as Demoknight he can chain attacks and with Scout running around as a distraction, they'll probably be separated enough for Demo to cut them down. Also according to the profile, Demo's charge attack is comparable to the projectile speed meaning he's subsonic while charging
Speed: Athletic Human movement (Should be comparable to other athletically fit merceneries, such as Soldier and Heavy) with Subsonic to Subsonic+ reaction speed (Comparable to the Pyro), higher with boots/shield combination. Peak Human while in Charge

no. he's peak human for being scout main's boogeyman.

Joseph discovers where mad milk comes from
"OH MY GOD! This milk! It's so sticky! And what is this?!" asked Joseph as he continued to pour the milk, a solid object hitting the edge of the glass "OH MY GOD! IT'S AN ACTION FIGURE OF MY DAUGHTER! WHAT MONSTER WOULD DO THIS!".
"Mr. Joestar I can explain!" replied Scout

Scout indeed cannot explain

That or...

"Your next line is 'Mr. Joestar, I can explain' and to answer that, no Scout, you cannot explain why the milk you brought with you is sticky and why there's an action figure of my coach in it"

Last edited:
Back