• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anilaza (DBS Episode 121)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
The guy took on 5 3-A characters at once, and, after Goku's destruction of the black hole-heart in 118 (I'm pretty sure it was 118) it was basically confirmed that Goku can tap into UI's power in Blue now, albeit without the reactions. Coupling this with Vegeta fighting Jiren next episode, when this profile is made, would a At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C rating work? 17 at full power only destroyed its reactor, and it still had juice after that. I can get scans to prove the Goku in Blue being stronger thing.

I think At least 3-A is good for now if the profile is made, and I still think Low 2-C is a possibility. I have brought this up to Ever and I'm pretty sure he agrees with that assessment.

Except it's harder to unlock because he's gotten used to that level of power. He wasn't able to handle said extreme conditions before, which is what Whis is implying. It doesn't mean Blue is = to UI, just that his power and ability has reached relative levels to that by what he's now able to handle. Add this to the second time he got UI, he was far more powerful, as shown by Piccolo's statement that Kefla surpassed his original peak in UI.

And I'm still going for At least 3-A, which Ever didn't seem to have a problem with.

?

What whus is saying is dangeroys shit nonstop will lose the oh shit factor . Thus making the unlock harder .

Nithing states blue got any better .

But that does imply Blue got better. If he's acclimated to these kinds of situations now, it implies he wasn't before. Not to mention UI is pretty much directly stated to be getting more powerful each time he uses it, which further corroborates this claim.

Well in next episode's preview it looks like Goku can go up against Jiren in blue(its likely that Jiren is holding back)

People have been over this though, the separation in most fiction between Universal and Universal+ isn't infinite, so that's not really applicable in this situation. He was able to handle more extreme conditions, thus he had to have gotten stronger. Before, he was sucked into a "black hole," and he barely survived, only going into UI to protect himself from its energy. This black hole was similar, except now he was able to handle it better due to getting used to that kind of situation. The "higher bar," strongly alludes to this.

And Jiren was holding back against UI as well, imo.

Except the only thing that is stated means constant danger dulls the need, it gets stale .

Nothing states it got stronger and spirit bomb =/=u3 black hole .

Higher bar just means the thing in question has ta be even more dangerous or needing of omen .

And why would it need to be more dangerous if he wasn't stronger? Like I said, this ties in directly to Kefla being stronger than Goku's first UI and Goku being far stronger using UI the second time. You could also argue that the Black hole was > the Spirit Bomb possibly, since it was going to break the stage, whereas the Spirit Bomb's explosion only left a massive crater.

What Whis means is that Goku subjects himself to so many high-stress situations that his body adapted to it. Similar to how in a weight training program, if you keep doing the same routine, you'll stop building muscle. It simply means that Goku needs to switch up his routine, not that he's in any way comparable to UIO in his lower forms. Nothing at all hints to that conclusion.

If anything he got marginally stronger, as SSB Goku with regular kaioken briefly fought with Kefla (and got one-shotted) who was compared to the spirit bomb, which itself isn't anything other than 3-A.

It's because the SpiritBomb was Low 2-C and Goku can now equal it in power.

Belmond thought the Spirit Bomb could harm Jiren even though he lost to Jiren and is aware he's weaker then Jiren.

This proves Spirit Bomb is Low 2-C and that Goku fighting Kefla SSJ1 which was stated to be as strong as the Spirit Bomb proves Goku Blue is Low 2-C.

The spirit bomb never did anything to Jiren. Jiren's glare alone made it collapse on itself due to sheer pressure. It was never harming him nor touching him. Also there's no statement comparing regular Goku to the spirit bomb.

This is a lot different than an exercise routine. This is referring almost directly to his ability to take punishment, as I outlined in the above post. The fact that he got stronger in UI directly correlates with that.

I was comparing concepts. And Goku was being exposed to the same energy repeatedly. Once from the spirit bomb, another from Kefla who was compared to the spirit bomb. The concept here, is that spirit bomb level opponents aren't cutting it anymore, and he will need a stronger power to push his limits. Like I said earlier, even though he got stronger since his first usage of UIO, he was still weaker than spirit bomb level, since Kefla one-shot him.

It does. At any rate, suggesting Goku could tap into UI's power doesn't make sense. Whis stated Goku while in UIO had to think about his attacks, thus making them weaker, so why would he be able to achieve this in regular forms?

No the God of Destruction Belmod feared the Spirit Bomb could hurt Jiren who is stronger then him. He isn't stupid Belmod could sense the attacks energy which Implys it's at least GoD level.

This also implies that Jiren beat Belmod while holding back.

Belmod fearing the Spirit Bomb, Kefla is equal to the Spirit Bomb as SSJ and Blue Goku traded blows with her pretty evenly.

(Not asking for a upgrade just pointing out the obvious)

It does when Frieza is upset about not seeing UI from that amount of power (which was stated to be able to destroy a large portion of the arena) to which Whis tells him it's because he's acclimated to those kinds of things. This is directly after Kefla and Goku fight, and he's shown to be far more powerful and she's able to match his previous peak. It definitely implies an At least 3-A. While I'm not 100% behind a Low 2-C, that robot could fight 5 3-A's and possibly 2 who are above that definitely supports that, even when weakened.

I'm not even using Kefla as part of this argument though. You could make the counter argument to that as well that each time he attains UI that he gets stronger, based off of Whis' comments.

I wasn't talking to you. And Frieza's statement was pretty much a direct reference to UI itself, not the power of the form being wielded by regular Goku.

I still think an At least 3-A is appropriate if Vegeta can actually damage Jiren. The Goku thing isn't evidence of Low 2-C as much as it is for At least 3-A.

Jiren will held back with Vegeta for a good fight, the only way for him to be upgraded is to get Ultra Instinct.

How about waiting till next year?

You could argue he was holding back with Goku as well.

But yes, we'll have to see I suppose.

Assuming we get no context from next episode, and Jiren does not hold back:

We'll have to conclude that Vegeta is finally showing his TRUE power now.

If it took 5 people to overpower Anilaza though, why would he have not been using his full power?

What does that have to do with Goku?

They're still going all out against him in all of their respective best (well, Goku technically isn't, but the rest are) forms.

@Julian

If he's not shown to dramatically do some increase against Jiren, then it would be ridiculous for others not to scale to him.

"If it took 5 people to overpower Anilaza though, why would he have not been using his full power?"

Maybe because he is like that! Or the writers didn't think it was the moment for him to be using his full power. I mean these characters do it all the time. Goku also didn't use kaioken, Vegeta was trying to fight Hit and Anilaza in ssj1 lol, even when he knew that Hit and Anilaza both are SSB tier fighters at least.

The power-up is only relevant when the plot demands it. I just assumed that scenario otherwise the alternative would be that everyone who scale, become Low 2-C and it doesn't seem a good alternative imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back