• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angry Demon Antimagic vs Callous Demon Magic

So uh...

What constitutes "magic" in Black Clover? Is it one of those "magic is what we use to describe everything supernatural" kinds of verses, or is it more specific than that?

The magic system is really soft, so what constitutes as "magic" is rather vague, but, it generally includes everything supernatural, yes. Except maybe demons, but we don't know much about them beyond how they use Antimagic, which... Even the wizard king puzzled himself over if that was techically magic or not

Beat up someone who sucked up Fana's magic and became more powerful then ever before

To say basically just 2.39 Kilotons

However, he's basically a living producer of Antimagic, which really screws over anyone who uses magic, even if they're much stronger then Asta like Vetto

I mean, even in this key, Slade still has bombs and other equipment he can fall back on. Even used one on one of Trigon's warriors (who could harm him in this key) and basically OHK'd the poor bastard while also blasting open a door.

So, if it really becomes a problem, he could just ditch the demonic superpowers and use weapons and physical strength. Helps that he can also teleport and fly, which would help that approach immensely.

Slade hitting him exactly once should also **** him up really badly if that's what his numbers are.

Asta can fly in this key, but, teleportation would be a problem with how he ain't exactly able to use Ki while he's going sorta berserk.

How could it oneshot them specifically? To say, did it just knock them out or did it blow them to bits? Asta's catch phrase is "NOT GIVING UP IS MY MAGIC" and in this state he's still kinda crazy with Antimagic, so he may or may not take 1 or 2 before getting completely floored.

In the warrior's case, it was somewhere in-between; He wasn't fragged, but he still got killed just by being near the explosion.

In Asta's case, he'd probably get blasted in half if he were to end up too close to one of those things, because he's a lot weaker in general.

"Not giving up is my magic." I may puke...

The show is actually great in the fashion of how it's aware of how generic and simplistic it's protagonist is

UNLEASH NUX

Anyways yeah should I count that stuff

Yeah this is a bit onesided

I was initally expecting it to be in favor of asta due to antimagic forkery but well here we are

Back