• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Andrew Detmer vs Carrie White, but again (7-0-0) (GRACE)

So a few months ago (I think, might be wrong), Carrie's profile got deleted due to it being a composite profile. With this removal, the og Andrew Detmer vs Carrie White match got removed. I recently remade the Carrie profile using her 2013 version, and now we are redoing this match. Will it have a different outcome? Almost certianly not. Let's do it anyways

Story:
In a hypothetical universe, Andrew and Carrie went to the same High School. At prom, Carrie got pranked with the pigs blood and started killing the kids at the prom. Carrie attempts to throw a table at Andrew, but he throws it to the side with his own telekineses. In retaliation for trying to kill him, Andrew raises his hand and throws Carrie several feet back. Carrie, realizing that Andrew is also a telekinetic, tries to kill him

Ground Rules:
  • Fight takes place in Carrie's High School during prom
  • Both know the other is a telekinetic, but nothing else outside of that (Carrie can figure things out through Clairvoyance though)
  • They start 15m away from each other
  • Speed is Equal
Andrew is Baseline Small Building Level
Carrie is Baseline Building Level
Both have Human Level Durability, but Andrew does have Baseline Small Building Level Durability Forcefields

Who Wins?

Edgy High School Boy: 7 (CoreOfimBalance(COB), jojo123, Peppersalt43, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Mariogoods, Doggo, ThePrimalHunter)
Edgy High School Girl: 0 ()
Shigeo Sneezes: 0 ()
starry-jane-carrie-white.jpg
tumblr_m3vvabmCal1r9c09vo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Solid looking match and good job on revamping Carrie's profile. That said I should get to work on a Chronicle revision since Andrew Detmer is missing some stuff like Accelerated Development and Statistical Amplification.

But to the match now.

Carrie has a notable AP advantage, but both are glass cannons. Speed equalize kinda makes Andrew a bit slower, however his LS is much better than Carrie. Usually I'd toss in a tie vote with how they can KO each other very quickly, but it looks like Andrew can likely mitigate the damage and win out by either attacking her organs or crushing with superior LS. What's Carrie's usual opener?

I lean on Andrew for now

Solid looking match and good job on revamping Carrie's profile. That said I should get to work on a Chronicle revision since Andrew Detmer is missing some stuff like Accelerated Development and Statistical Amplification.

But to the match now.

Carrie has a notable AP advantage, but both are glass cannons. Speed equalize kinda makes Andrew a bit slower, however his LS is much better than Carrie. Usually I'd toss in a tie vote with how they can KO each other very quickly, but it looks like Andrew can likely mitigate the damage and win out by either attacking her organs or crushing with superior LS. What's Carrie's usual opener?

I lean on Andrew for now
Carrie usually opens by throwing things at her opponents. If that doesn't work, I think she would just try to restraign Andrew with telekenisis and toss him around the room.

Also, Vote Counted

Back