• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

And Gertrude? From "I Hate Fairyland"?

She had it but her stats were questionable, since some things like her star level didn't make sense since they were stars slightly bigger than a human if I remember correctly and the moon also seemed different in size.

No one set out to repair it in a long time so it was removed

I guess that's ok, I don't remember the comic but it wasn't that long so I should be able to reread it when I'm not too lazy

Still quite new to the forums, would it be better if I started a CRT thread with all of her feats in general discussions?
well, CRT go here

general discussions is more to talk about certain topics about the verse, but I think it would be better to do a general discussion and hear opinions about the feats in that way to be able to better re-create the profiles

Back