• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy route nanashi vs joker from persona 5

I don't know much about smt scaling but Anarchy route Nanashi should scales to or above YHWH in other words he stomps

I don't know much about smt scaling but Anarchy route Nanashi should scales to or above YHWH in other words he stomps
Endgame Joker can superficially damage Adam Kadmon, who's "the closest emanation of the Great Reason" which makes him layers above the Great Will or the true form of YHVH, another emanation of the Great Reason. In other words, Joker shitstomps

If this was Messiahs in the Diamond Realm Nanashi, it might be fair since they're the same number of layers into 1-A (Stephen supposedly being equal in layers to Adam Kadmon due to directly touching and observing the Great Reason, and Nanashi being able to fight a casual Stephen)

If this was Messiahs in the Diamond Realm Nanashi, it might be fair since they're the same number of layers into 1-A (Stephen supposedly being equal in layers to Adam Kadmon due to directly touching and observing the Great Reason, and Nanashi being able to fight a casual Stephen)
What exactly does "Endgame Nanshi" refer to? His Late-Game or New God keys?

I personally don't think Stephen is equal to Adam Kadmon. Adam Kadmon is the source and destination of all existence in the MTverse, while Stephen was simply given an undisclosed amount of power (although we do know it is above everything in the series so far, except for again, Adam Kadmon in my opinion) by interacting with the Axiom. I mean, even the wiki states that Adam Kadmon is the closest emanation we have to the Axiom.

You know by all considerations Stephen should be weaker than AK, yeah. But for some reason that's the wiki's statements. I guess you could make a case that Stephen only gained power from the Axiom and is not a direct emanation of it like AK, so he wouldn't be part of AK's scaling.

Back