• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An SCP-085 match, let's see if it works

Peppersalt43

They/Them
She's just a drawing, son : 0
Not actually a fish : 0
Incon : 7

10-C versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in an average A4 drawing book, 5 centimetres apart
Silverfish is bloodlusted
SCP-085 has prior knowledge

So, finding a match for SCP-085 isn't exactly the easiest. Despite her 2-D nature, she apparently still exists and interacts in the 3-D realm, thus meaning she isn't tier 11. However, she does have one weakness, that being she is always stuck on paper. And what creature eats paper? Anyway, Cassie's wincon is outlasting the Silverfish who can somehow live for 8 years. How do you think this match will go?

Last edited:
This battle just depends of how much paper has in the book, she could just move page to page wilhe the silverfish eats It, sinse is a averge rwing book, Cassy can't do anything against the insect and is just eaten alive

This battle just depends of how much paper has in the book, she could just move page to page wilhe the silverfish eats It, sinse is a averge rwing book, Cassy can't do anything against the insect and is just eaten alive
Wait it can eat that fast? I thought books left in the attic for years are simply left with holes. And that's involving multiple silverfishes

And she can keep avoiding it. I don't recall her needing basic sustenance.

Should I keep the silverfish bloodlusted?
I meant that the fish should be able to eat the book considerable fast sinse It's bloodlusted, but now I don't know if Would be able to eat every think in less than 8 ears... but in this time cassy probably would just let the bug kill her, better than staing there in constanty fear of death

I meant that the fish should be able to eat the book considerable fast sinse It's bloodlusted, but now I don't know if Would be able to eat every think in less than 8 ears... but in this time cassy probably would just let the bug kill her, better than staing there in constanty fear of death
Ah, alright. Would giving her prior knowledge help?

Ah, alright. Would giving her prior knowledge help?
like... this battle is very one sided, cassy can only doge the holes made bye the bug, her only win con is the bug being unable to eat all her space, so giving things to cassy wouldn't really help, the best I cna give is a incon, if any other wins is in a stompshie way

like... this battle is very one sided, cassy can only doge the holes made bye the bug, her only win con is the bug being unable to eat all her space, so giving things to cassy wouldn't really help, the best I cna give is a incon, if any other wins is in a stompshie way
No the prior knowledge simply keeps her from giving up as she now knows that the silverfish won't be able to eat through everything and is a mortal. And while 8 years is pretty long, even if Cassie ages like a regular human, she'll still outlive the bug. She just needs to hold on

But yeah, incon makes sense

No the prior knowledge simply keeps her from giving up as she now knows that the silverfish won't be able to eat through everything and is a mortal. And while 8 years is pretty long, even if Cassie ages like a regular human, she'll still outlive the bug. She just needs to hold on
well... she would still be in that destroyed book alone after that, but it's fair I guess, probably better Cassy battles exist

Back