• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An omnipotent god vs the king of heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs
Speed equalized
1-C versions.
R1 both are bloodlusted
R2 in character.

First of all, Akashic is 6D?

R1: Akashic can bypass layers of resistance? If so how many layers?
R2: Akashic have done something in the novel? I only reached to chapter 300 and then dropped it (I wish haven't read it at all) so don't know how he act in character.

1-C is above 6D on this wiki.
1. I don't understand?
2. ok
Right, I wrote it wrong, it was 8D since that's the D of Fate in 1-C.
1. I'm talking if Akashic have showed to ignore/bypass the resistance of other characters of his level. The gods in Book Eating are 1-C? If that's the case and since Akashic can bypass their resistances then his haxs should work in the layered resistance of Gil.
2. I'm asking if we know how Akashic would act in in a fight in character.

I don't actually know anything about the character just heard his one of the most powerful 1-C on this wiki.

I don't actually know anything about the character just heard his one of the most powerful 1-C on this wiki.
I searched about it and seem like he probably is considered one of the strongest 1-C because of have all the powers of his verse, like Akashic/Root in Fate (although in the case of Root even though it have everything from Fate is currently treated as baseline 1-A), the detail is that is unknow the D of Akashic just is know that he is several d above 4-D, so that mean that in this fight we would need to suppose that he is 8D.

Supposing that it's 8D then:
R1: In case he don't bypass the layered resistance of Gil then he can only win with things that Gil don't resist, which seem to be: Hellfire (this I don't know if are included in the fire and ice resistance of Gil) and maybe empathic manip if he have it since is supposed to have everything from his verse and have listed empathic resistance.

If he can bypass then his things work on Gil but the Precog of Gil (that work in acausal 4) let him know the danger and use the things he know will work.

R2: I see it pointless since I think we don't know what Akashic do in a figth in character.

It's a bit shit the match because of how unknown is Akashic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back