• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An ice fairy takes on a yandere bunny girl (Cirno vs March)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Drinks hot water and dies : 0
Notice me Flechette Senpai! : 0
Incon : 7

Speed equalized (Obviously)
Normal Cirno used
March has prior knowledge
Starting distance is 10 meters

Finding matches for Parahumans thinkers is seriously hard. We have a guy who can count possibilities in 10^90 alternate universes, a lady who can activate autopilot to always do whatever results in victory, and now this furry who can predict where things will end up at just by counting the time, all of which have dura negation (The first two via pressure points and the one I'm using here via her projectiles that can ignore physics and fuse flesh). Point is, almost impossible to find a good match and worse still, people are somehow always able to downplay them until a supporter shows up. I sure hope it won't happen here

Last edited:
Cirno absolutely dies against March's Sting... But the idiot ice fairy will immediately come back to life afterward due to bullshit and layered fairy immorality that March isn't bypassing in the slightest, she will then be immediately impaled by the countless amount of ice danmaku Cirno will throw at all directions as per Gensokyo tradition or an AoE attack or be subjected to Cirno's absolute zero hax.

... Okay, this is assuming March can bypass a Touhou character's inherent ability to dodge bullet hell, but March may have the ability to actually land a hit on Cirno. I think.

But the idiot ice fairy will immediately come back to life afterward due to bullshit and layered fairy immorality
March has prior knowledge, she won't aim to kill or dismember. Instead she'll try to aim best to fuse Cirno's limbs in a way that she can't move since Sting projectiles cause flesh to fuse
she will then be immediately impaled by the countless amount of ice danmaku Cirno will throw at all directions as per Gensokyo tradition or an AoE attack or be subjected to Cirno's absolute zero hax.
See this is the downplay I was talking about. Did you even read what March can do with her precog? Danmaku is not something too hard for a thinker to deal with, especially when she knows what it'll look like

I think I should warn people about Cirno match Cuz someone making important CRT that maybe include
Cirno too but if not I will make it.... 9-B AP doesn't enough to kill her the statement of Cirno vulnerable to fire is from Perfect Momento in Strict Sense in 2006 which state
" She's weak against fire from torches and other objects too hot to touch. If you're holding a torch to start with she probably won't go near "

Then in 2009 ZUN put her to fight against Okuu inside Nuclear Reactor which that feat alone is enough tobuff her durability.. not sure how to say about her AP since that birb never hold back to anyone dare enter her nest but if that CRT come and doesn't include Cirno I will make CRT specific for her
Also in PMISS it state : " Since she can freeze things she touches instantly, refrain from touching her even if she is asleep " so I'm not sure her rifle alone can do anything to This idiot fairy

Also sorry to hear about your experience... I know that feel

So anyone if you see this stop making Cirno match until CRT come pls

Idk, man. While I only know bits and pieces of Worm, there is no reason to assume March is a dodge-god that can avoid every one of Cirno's attacks with her precog since that is way too NFL even if it might be possible due to the fact that Cirno is literally a child in a lot of ways... okay, ignore this. I know this sounds dumb.

Anyhow, how does March Power Null work? Is it mainly only present in her ability to bypass physics and laws which also her attacks to ignore durability or does it also nullify the powers of people it hits? It is the former, I don't think March would be able to defend herself against Cirno's thought-based hax... Also, does Cirno's mid-high regeneration help in fighting the effects of March's ability effect on flesh?

Anyhow, how does March Power Null work? Is it mainly only present in her ability to bypass physics and laws which also her attacks to ignore durability or does it also nullify the powers of people it hits?
Ignores powers that are stopping it from reaching targets. So that passive freezing is probably doing nothing
Also, does Cirno's mid-high regeneration help in fighting the effects of March's ability effect on flesh?
Depends, does she in-character like to tear off her own limbs whenever pinned or restrained?
avoid every one of Cirno's attacks with her precog since that is way too NFL even if it might be possible
Let me remind you that her sworn nemesis is a person with excessive amounts of knowledge in trajectories and projectiles who can hit shots that aren't even in her view or moving fast enough to react and yet she never missed against anyone except March

... no, I mean... What stops Cirno from just looking at March and just using her thought-bassed ice hax to immediately freeze her alive? None of Cirno's hax is limited to danmaku and/or touch-based contact, she uses danmaku because that's how everyone fights in the Touhou series to ensure everything is "fair" in in-verse fights - so once Cirno sees March isn't fighting by the rules of Gensokyo. i.e bullet-hell battle, then she will have no reason to not freeze March alive immediately, precog be damned... or something along those lines.

Also... To answer your question, nope! Although, her flesh being pinned or restrained doesn't really stop Cirno as she can still fly.

Honestly, methinks... the main problem I've with this match stems from Cirno's immorality and regen... and her hax. Like, this is hard to wrap my head around since Worm's powers seem well-polished compared to Touhou's powers being ruled by the rule of cool-slash-whatever Zun pulls out of his mind.

... no, I mean... What stops Cirno from just looking at March and just using her thought-bassed ice hax to immediately freeze her alive?
Excuse me what the ****. That's a thing?
so once Cirno sees March isn't fighting by the rules of Gensokyo. i.e bullet-hell battle, then she will have no reason to not freeze March alive immediately
Huh, the MC also gets to use Danmaku? I thought it's simply a dodging game where you get to attack occasionally.

Let me remind you that her sworn nemesis is a person with excessive amounts of knowledge in trajectories and projectiles who can hit shots that aren't even in her view or moving fast enough to react and yet she never missed against anyone except March

Why you thing just rifle will hit this idiot fairy ? I mean.... Using just a rifle to shoot the this fairy ? She even dodge Okina spell card which surrounds her 360° degree or if there something else pls tell me since this idiot don't stand like idiot like her name

Ye to your first question. Ye to your second question, as Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Youmu, Reisen, and Sanae all use Danmaku to fight youkai. And yes, this is all of the Touhou MCs. Danmaku itself serves as an in-verse limiter for the cast to ensure things are resolved without any bloodshed - like this is the only reason why Cirno (a 9-B Char) can 'fight' Reimu (a High 3-A to Low 2-C Char)... this is a bit mucked up due to the fact Cirno was in a canon Touhou fighting game once, but meh.

March is pretty much ****** once Cirno sees that she isn't fighting with Danmaku. Or so I, Fanta, think. This is pretty much a mismatch.

... no, I mean... What stops Cirno from just looking at March and just using her thought-bassed ice hax to immediately freeze her alive?

Same reaction as Pepper WTF ?

If Cirno gonna freeze her like that then it would be " get freeze by accident " since the state above said her ice is passive freeze
and I never see Fairy will to kill something

Last edited:
Did infinite speed play a part in that?

Also we're currently deciding on whether or not that freeze stare will play a part because that will make it a stomp

Nope it about her experience now she 2nd from Clownpiece
Ye to your first question. Ye to your second question, as Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Youmu, Reisen, and Sanae all use Danmaku to fight youkai. And yes, this is all of the Touhou MCs. Danmaku itself serves as an in-verse limiter for the cast to ensure things are resolved without any bloodshed - like this is the only reason why Cirno (a 9-B Char) can 'fight' Reimu (a High 3-A to Low 2-C Char)... this is a bit mucked up due to the fact Cirno was in a canon Touhou fighting game once, but meh.

March is pretty much ****** once Cirno sees that she isn't fighting with Danmaku. Or so I, Fanta, think. This is pretty much a mismatch.

Within spell card yes even you're tier 9 characters in Spell card rule You still can fight tier 3-2 characters
Except some case for those who use spell card to kill ( Okuu [ Utsuho ] , Junko, Seija Which violate the rule of spell card ) but... You should remember fairy is far stronger than normal human so those who can use danmaku must be at lease superhuman or tier 9 or best just be Spiritual being Cuz most of spell card user come with dangerous element Ex : Fire, Radiation, Poison etc.
very rare to see harmless element Danmaku Only spell card user like that is , Kappa (Water) Reimu ( her mental attack work for Youkai human not include ) maybe more I can't remember

Last edited:
Nope it about her experience now she 2nd from Clownpiece
If this is from someone considered to be an idiot in the verse, I don't want to see how dangerous everyone else is

How experienced is she with dodging things much faster than her? Because keep in mind Fletchet, March's nemesis, could hit Hypersonic or above enemies with just regular projectiles simply with prediction

If this is from someone considered to be an idiot in the verse, I don't want to see how dangerous everyone else is

How experienced is she with dodging things much faster than her? Because keep in mind Fletchet, March's nemesis, could hit Hypersonic or above enemies with just regular projectiles simply with prediction

it's not about speed it about she'll gonna dodge it
the only way I see to yeet this fairy is using explosion blast that will knock her out but problem
the blast that was knock her out is come from the gather of many regular fairies ( 9-B ) + Clownpiece ( H3A/L2C) + her ice which.... reflex her own friendly attack to themselves :ROFLMAO:

bebd0560-c9c0-4d7d-958e-92cd73fbeaff.png

3af4134f-58d1-4db2-a01f-a84c1f355ffc.png

05c5ad98-89c3-4f09-8287-92d01dc440df.png

cb444e61-55cc-4ac4-b4ea-f84bce2ed91e.png

8ff34384-8dd4-4478-b56e-92704c067d66.png

We don't actually know how practical Cirno's non-danmaku or melee based freezing is. What we do know is her 'instantly freezing the opponent with a thought' is completely OOC for her. That's not how she fights. That's not how she fights in melee, its not how she fights under spell rules, its not how she fights in any cutscene in any canon game in the entire series, to my knowledge. However, I don't read the manga or anything like that, or know which of those are canon. Maybe she does in those.
But the Cirno knowledge I do have says she wins this.

Cirno can fly, shoot a dozen projectiles at once, is used to dodging even more, is a tiny target to begin with (smaller than Reimu who is notably incredibly short to begin with), and can use her projectiles to deflect shots.

March can shoot a gun one while on the floor. If its not the sniper, Cirno can probably legitimately fly so high the bullets won't even reach that high. If it is the sniper she's a sitting duck.

Now the problem here is the speed equal. Are we scaling march to cirno? So now march is unhittable because of her prediction and being as fast as cirno, outspeeding the projectiles. Or are we scaling down to march? If so she instantly hits cirno first action before cirno can fly away. Depending on gun, she may be able to tag her enough to fuse her wings or something, disabling her, effectively winning.

It feels like a mismatch. There's no way for this fight to play out where it makes any sense. You don't speed equal, its a stomp. You speed equal to cirno, its an incon because both can casually not get hit by the other. You scale this to march, its maybe a stomp depending on equipment specifically because you made cirno like less than 1/10000th of her actual speed and put her right next to her enemy.

You should remember fairy is far stronger than normal human
In touhou? Fairies are near harmless pranksters for the most part. Like they're the weakest entities in the verse. Cirno is a noted exception.

In touhou? Fairies are near harmless pranksters for the most part. Like they're the weakest entities in the verse. Cirno is a noted exception.

Nope their ability and regeneration make them far stronger than Normal human
in fact Human in Villager is weakest creature in Gensokyo because they can't protect themselves from Youkai or even fairy
the reason why Human can trap fairies is because fairies are dumb and walk into their trap by their careless and will not become threat inside Human Population Location

Fairy will become threat if you go outside from Human Villager they're gonna find everyway they have to prank you down ( nearly 0 percent chance harm to death except fall of the cliff one )
they're prank and go or worse they'll prank for steal your item

Nope their ability and regeneration make them far stronger than Normal human
in fact Human in Villager is weakest creature in Gensokyo because they can't protect themselves from Youkai or even fairy
the reason why Human can trap fairies is because fairies are dumb and walk into their trap by their careless and will not become threat inside Human Population Location

Fairy will become threat if you go outside from Human Villager they're gonna find everyway they have to prank you down ( nearly 0 percent chance harm to death except fall of the cliff one )
they're prank and go or worse they'll prank for steal your item
Source on literally any of this? Fairies don't have regen also, they have resurective immortality. Pull the wings off a fairy and they won't come back until you kill them.

Last edited:
Literally none of that says they're stronger than humans.
The first thing is them being resurected.
Luna is one the 5 notably above average fairies. Not representivie of the average.

Literally none of that says they're stronger than humans.
The first thing is them being resurected.
Luna is one the 5 notably above average fairies. Not representivie of the average.

Bro WTF Luna child is regular Fairy she has no feat to fight Youkai or something like that
the reason why Regular fairy is stronger than normal human because ability and regen I already said it
that why Akyuu write their threat and how to avoid their harm

Also Heal = Resurrection ?

200w.gif

Drinks hot water and dies
First of all, nice reference. Now onto the discussion.

March's precog doesn't really matter here, since Cirno can just make all of her projectiles home in on her and whatnot once she realizes she's up against an opponent with no fancy danmaku of her own. While Sting causing Cirno's bodyparts to fuse might seem like a good advantage for her, it ultimately doesn't matter in the end since Touhou characters can still summon danmaku without having to move their body that much, that and the fact that Cirno could just surround herself with a barrier made out of ice if March attempts to shoot her potentially makes Sting a non-factor.
Ignores powers that are stopping it from reaching targets. So that passive freezing is probably doing nothing
Can you elaborate? Sorry for asking, I'm a bit sleep deprived while writing this.

Bro WTF Luna child is regular Fairy she has no feat to fight Youkai or something like that
the reason why Regular fairy is stronger than normal human because ability and regen I already said it
that why Akyuu write their threat and how to avoid their harm

Also Heal = Resurrection ?

200w.gif
Luna is one of the three fairies of light, who are > regular fairies but < cirno. She's a special, stronger than normal fairy, with a special power no other fairy can use.
All you've proved is a fairy that's stronger than 99.99999999999% of all fairies is maybe > human. But the 3 fairies themselves have never been shown to beat humans, have they? Even once.
The literal only 'feat' you've supplied is them pushing people off mountains, which isn't > human. Humans can push people off mountains. A bunch of cats could do that to a human. And fairies move in groups.

Can you elaborate? Sorry for asking, I'm a bit sleep deprived while writing this.
Essentially unless they dodge or have bullshit hax, most superpowers will not be able to stop a Sting projectile from going through so no, a forcefield will not help. These things have gone through plenty of those

@Pixy, general fairies aren't stronger than human, literally why we have the whole cast scale off fairies. Clownpiece and Cirno ARE an exception, Cirno has shown quite some unique feat and Clownpiece is a beast.
Essentially unless they dodge or have bullshit hax, most superpowers will not be able to stop a Sting projectile from going through so no, a forcefield will not help. These things have gone through plenty of those
Cirno's whole stuff is dodging tho...

Honestly, even if March's Sting power hits Cirno... What would happen? March won't be able to stop Cirno's flight as she, like all Touhou characters, can fly... Also, Cirno's "Wings" do not help her fly in the slightest since they are literally ice icicles behind Cirno's back, so March won't be able to fuse them together. Nor can March prevent Cirno from eventually freezing her alive with her ice hax.

@Pixy, general fairies aren't stronger than human, literally why we have the whole cast scale off fairies. Clownpiece and Cirno ARE an exception, Cirno has shown quite some unique feat and Clownpiece is a beast.

Aight ok but Luna child is not above Average Fairy
Smarter yes
Stronger No

I want to point out that one of Cirno's spellcards involve her freezing her opponent near instantly in a giant block of ice that's larger then the opponent themselves.

So it is fairly in character for her to freeze an enemy solid. Just wanted to leave that input. If precog works around that then fine, but her freezing an enemy isn't out of the question by any means.

I want to point out that one of Cirno's spellcards involve her freezing her opponent near instantly in a giant block of ice that's larger then the opponent themselves.
Why... Doesn't that like invalidate the need for any combat? Abilities are one thing but if this is an in-game mechanic then why bother do anything at all? Why not just instantly freeze your opponent?
Cirno can just freeze the whole ground tbh.
Eh, friction is just another variable in movement that March can account for and she does have a rapier to stab into the ground for support. In fact that lack of friction can help with her mobility

Back