• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Animatronic Fights Halo Fodder

Jackythejack

They/Them
So this is basically just a Grunt versus Foxy. Speed will be equalized, Grunt is given a single needler and is in his second key, and the fight takes place in an abandoned parking lot. Both start about ten meters apart.

Grunt:

Foxy:

Alright, fair enough. One to the grunt.

I imagine a good chunk of the fight is the grunt first running around in a circle like a crazed maniac before remembering he has a gun and then firing.

Wait he doesn't get 9-C weapons I'm dumb.

I was thinking Ranger but I can change it to common infantry if needed. Just kinda want this match to work without a stomp.

And they have all 9-B weapons?

A Plasma Rifle alone would reduce Mangle to a ball of molten steel, a Plasma Pistol's EMP would be severely detrimental to an animatronic opponent, and a Spiker or Needler would tear Mangle to shreds or blow it to pieces respectively

Yeeeah I think I'm gonna renovate the thread a little bit. Gimme a moment and I'll change the opponent and equipment.

Okay, changed starting distance, Grunt equipmentnand opponent, so this is basically a new thread but y'know.

I mean the second key Grunts are the ones that arent total cowards and actually somewhat decent in combat but Foxy can still oneshot very easily if it gets close

Ah, okay, so I consider it fair enough then. It's gonna stay like this, unless someone wants to suggest otherwise

Kramer do you vote for grunt then?

Back