• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

🇺🇸American battle royal!🇺🇸

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
This is a battle royal! But not a true fight Just who is the most American!

battle takes place on a football field that has the permanent colors of the American Flag and with American flags flying across the stadium, there will be 5 challenges here!

All stats equalized!

1! The characters must sing the America national anthem in unison!

2! Get separated into teams and play football!

3! A Hot Dog-eating contest!

4! A beer-drinking contest! from America!

5! The full test of who is the most American, make up your purely American challenge here! Or put more after this!

An incomplete list of participants! TF2 Soldier, Funny Valentine, Captain America, Senator Armstrong, America (Alfred F. Jones), Stan Smith, Guile, Hulk Hogan,

Last edited:
It's still Captain A-bloody-merica. Why not all of the other five versions of him alone?

It's still Captain A-bloody-merica. Why not all of the other five versions of him alone?
Cause this was even more American than any other version. Also kinda racist.

Ultimate > any other cap when it comes being American. He has no personality aside from America.

I don't think Funny Valentine's ever demonstrated any unique eating capabilities so I'm not sure how he's supposed to win the hot-dog eating contest

What about Grunkle Stan, Hank Hill, Homer Simpson, and or Peter Griffin?

in a certain episode, Stan in his younger years before Stanford was denied into college/university Stan drank alcohol to feel better
don't all 4 of these characters count as Americans or not really..?
Pretty sure Hank, Homer, and Peter do drink beer while Homer and Peter would be in an eating contest of the hotdogs.

What about Grunkle Stan, Hank Hill, Homer Simpson, and or Peter Griffin?

in a certain episode, Stan in his younger years before Stanford was denied into college/university Stan drank alcohol to feel better
don't all 4 of these characters count as Americans or not really..?
Pretty sure Hank, Homer, and Peter do drink beer while Homer and Peter would be in an eating contest of the hotdogs.
Many countries drink alcohol. Ireland, Scotland, and Russia come to mind right away.

I don't think Funny Valentine's ever demonstrated any unique eating capabilities so I'm not sure how he's supposed to win the hot-dog eating contest
Wasn't he fat before receiving a stand? that might give him a few plus points for hot dog contest

I mean that poster doesn't specify how many children he can eat at once
In his defense, it MIGHT imply he can stand eating what many typically find unpalatable, since most children find eating children unpalatable.
In a hot dog eating contest, as you get fuller, I imagine that being able to keep eating even as the food in front of you looks even harder to stomach, maybe even disgusting, is a valuable quality.

Of course, the possibility of this benefit goes out the window if Soldier actually LIKES eating children.

Back